Q x Jodie

(I know Q went to an all boys high school but this is just for this story. ~B)

I just moved to Staten Island and transferred to Tottenville High over the summer. When I went to pick up my schedule, I saw a poster talking about cheerleading tryouts the next day. I decided to sign up, thinking it would be a great way to meet friends and, well, I have always wanted to be a cheerleader. The next day I headed to tryouts and everything went right. I made the team as well as new friends. A few days later, it's the first day of school. I'm already running late because my alarm clock on my phone didn't go off. I quickly put on my outfit and brushed my pink hair. I let it stay down and I grabbed my bag, running to my car. I sighed when I got to school. I ran inside the building to my locker to get my books for the first class. Of course my locker had to be stuck and unable to open. "Dang it," I groaned and kept trying to shake it open. "Why me?" I groaned out loudly and then kicked my locker. "Need some help?" I heard a voice beside me say. I looked over to see a guy wearing a varsity jacket for football. "Umm... sure," I replied. "I've tried everything and it won't open, but I guess you could try," I said and stepped to the side. He smiled and stepped in front of my locker. I handed him the combination. He turned the dial and ended up opening the locker quickly. "Sometimes they get stuck so you have to put some force to it," he smiles and I laugh. "Thanks. My name is Jodie," I said, holding out my hand. He smiled and took my hand, shaking it. "No, problem and I'm Brian," he smiles. Before we could say anything else, the bell rings and we head off to class. A few days have passed. I have only seen Brian a few times, and I still haven't really talked to him. However, that didn't stop me from thinking he was cute or having a crush on him. It was Friday and the first football game of the season, so the football players were wearing their jerseys and the cheerleaders were wearing their uniforms. I put hair in a cute ponytail and adjusted my uniform at my locker before my next class when someone came up and leaned against my locker. "You didn't tell me you were a cheerleader," I heard Brian say. "Well you never really asked and plus it's not like we've had tons of conversation time recently," I giggle, looking at him. "True, but I was thinking we should change that," he said. "Maybe after the game?" he asked and I smiled. "Yeah sure, I would like that," I smiled and he smiled back. "Great it's a date then," he says and leans over to kiss your cheek before walking away. I smiled widely and grabbed my things before heading to class. During the game that night, I was starting to get really nervous for my date with Brian. You kept sneaking glances at him all throughout the game and I would just smile to myself. Soon the team made a big play and Brian ended up scoring a touchdown. I smiled and cheered loudly jumping up and down. When Brian made his way back over to the sideline, he took his helmet off and pointed at me smiling. I blushed and blew him a kiss. He smirked and pretended to catch it. I giggled. The team ended up winning. I waited for Brian to come out of the locker room. When he did, he walked right over to me and hugged me. "Hey," he smiled. "Hey," I giggled. "You played great tonight, Brian," I said. "Because I knew you were watching," he smirked. I giggled and blushed. "So, ready for our date?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. He took my hand and we got into his car and he drove to a local diner. When we got there, we sat down and looked at the menu and ordered food. "So, how are you liking Tottenville High and Staten Island in general so far?" he asked. "I like it. At first I was mad about moving from Long Island because I was leaving my friends, but I really like it," I smiled. "I'm glad that you like it," he smiled, taking my hand in his. "Well you sort of help with me liking it," I admitted while blushing. He smirked. "Really?" he asked. I blushed more and nodded. He laughed and leaned over to kiss my cheek. "You're really cute when you blush," he whispered, looking into my eyes causing me to blush even more. "Can I kiss you?" he whispered. I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Soon our kiss is broke apart when the food is sat on the table. We leaned back smiling a bit and started eating without saying a word. It started to get late, so Brian paid for our dinner and drove me home. He took my hand and helped me out of his car once he parked outside my house. I smiled as he walked me to my door. "You're such a gentleman," I teased and he laughed. "Only for you," he smirked. I blushed and he smiled. We're facing each other outside my front door. "I had a really great time tonight," I smiled. He smiled back. "Me too, but I'm thinking there are two things that could make this night even better," He said. I looked at him confused. He laughed. "Well one of them is a goodnight kiss." He said. "And the other one would be a yes to the question I'm about to ask you. " He said. "What question?" I asked nervously. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled widely and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. "Yes," I smiled. He smiled widely and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up a little before kissing me again. We break apart, smiling to each other. "I'll call you tomorrow, girlfriend," he smiled. "I'll be looking forward to it, boyfriend," I smiled before I walked inside my house.

Hope you like it!