Q x Charlotte

New York was amazing. You had been here for two days and still hadn't covered even half of the city. It was an early morning thanks to the loud crowd that had gathered outside of your hotel overnight. You look out the window in confusion. Someone famous had to be staying here. Once dressed and ready for the day, you gather all of your things and prepare to head out. You step into the hallway and are immediately shoved out of the way by a fast moving being. "Um, excuse you!" You shout after him, what a morning this was turning out to be. "Sorry!" The man shouted back, not even bothering to turn around to face you. You roll your eyes and head to the elevator. The lobby seemed busier than usual, much busier than any of the other days you had been there. You head to the front door and stop just before opening it. The crowd from the hotel window was now facing you at the door. There were so many people. You had never seen a crowd like this outside of a hotel before. You continue to look over them but your trance is interrupted once more by the same man. He tries this time to graze by you but his misjudgment of the space causes him to completely run into you. "I'm so sorry," he apologizes, still not stopping to face you. "You've got to be kidding me!" You shout after him. You stand and watch him run out the door. Everyone that was standing outside went mad at his presence. Cameras were flashing and their screams were almost deafening. You shake your head in disbelief that one person could cause such a stir. Once he left in his awaiting car and everyone outside calmed down you walked out the door. Your first stop was Central Park. You had been there the first two days but it was so beautiful you couldn't help but return. While walking around the park you get the camera you had brought out to capture the beauty of the park. You loved photography and the $600 camera you carried around your neck proved it. You soon spotted a bright yellow bird perched on the wooden bridge ahead of you. You smile and take your camera from your neck and set it on the bridge to get the best angle. A loud voice coming from behind you startles you, and the bird. As it flies away you scoff and turn around to see where the noise was coming from. The faces were unfamiliar but the hair on the older one were not. "You have got to be kidding me." "Pardon?" "You! You've been everywhere this morning!" A cheeky smile crosses his face. "You're the girl from the hotel aren't you?" You cross your arms and purse your lips. "I'll take that as a 'yes'." You turn around in disgust, grabbing your camera from the bridge and putting it around your neck. "What are you taking pictures of?" He asks, following you as you walk away. "Nothing you would be interested it," you respond, not acknowledging his presence coming up beside you. "How do you know?" He questions, taking your hand. You stop at his touch. "Because people like you aren't interested in things like that." He looks down at you with a smile. "Are people like me interested in people like you?" His question catches you off guard. "Probably not," you answer. "We'll see about that." You roll your eyes and continue walking. Brian by your side with every step.

Hope you like it!