Q x Hannah

Going to class wasn't exactly what you felt like doing this morning. And so because of that, you were still in your dorm. It was almost time for the dining hall to stop serving breakfast and since class had started for most of the students on campus half an hour ago there wouldn't be a line. This meant you would be able to eat in peace without the horrendous shouting of the overgrown children you went to college with. You slip on your house shoes and head out. No need to get fancy, it was only the dining hall. The hall was deserted just as you had thought it would be, minus the other lazy students that weren't in the mood to learn. You take a seat, right in front of one of the televisions and change the channel to something you actually enjoyed watching. This would be impossible at any other time, it was TruTV (😏) or nothing else. "Excuse me, can I sit with you?" You hear from behind you. You set your fork down and turn to see who was behind you. Your eyes grow wide as you see Brian Quinn from Impractical Jokers standing inches away. "Yeah, sure," you reply with confusion. He smiles and takes the seat directly beside you. You sit in silence as you continue your breakfast and he munches on a muffin he had grabbed from the basket beside the coffee and tea. "Nice shoes," he says, leaning back to take in your plush, yellow and red polka dotted house shoes. "Thanks," you say with a mouth full of pancake. This was turning out to be a fantastic celebrity experience you sarcastically thought in your head. "This is a nice campus you all have here. I am visiting a friend but he had to go to class. So I came in here while I waited. Figure I could grab a bite to eat and watch some TV." He didn't look at you while he spoke which kept you at ease as you just stared up at him as he watched the television. "What's your name?" He asks, refocusing his attention on your plate of pancakes. "Hannah," you reply, still looking at him. "Nice to meet you Hannah, I'm Brian, but my friends call me Q." "Oh no worries I know who you are," you respond. "Yeah I guess that is to be expected. But thanks for not freaking out." "Oh it's all on the inside babe, all in here," you say, pointing to your chest.

Hope you like it!