Murr x Rebecca

A knock sounded at the door as you finished the final touches to your hair and makeup. "Come in!" You shout. From your position you could see a tuxedo in the reflection of the mirror. "Hey don't you know its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding!" You expected to see your soon-to-be husband standing behind you, instead James stood before you. It was a bit of a surprise to you because the two of you haven't spoken since the argument that took place over a month ago. He had begged you to not go through with this wedding, insisting that Sal wasn't the one for you. It was obvious James had liked you and to be quite honest, you liked him too. But you had Sal. He loved you and that's what you needed. Stability. "What are you doing here, James?" "Look, Rebecca, before you get mad at me just know that I'm here to support you. It doesn't matter how I feel, okay? Today is your day." He cracked the famous smirk and you walk to him giving him a hug. It was bittersweet. His cologne took you back to those nights on tour when you got just a little too close to him. Squishing into his bunk to watch movies on your laptop. He'd rest his head on your shoulder and drift off to sleep. A part of you missed this. However, it was time to walk down the aisle. James exited the room and took his seat among the other guests. You grabbed the bouquet of flowers and proceeded to the back of the venue, waiting your cue to present yourself to your family and friends. As the Bridal March sounded the door opened up, you entered the room with everyone's eyes on you. You held it together though, making your way down to your dear, sweet Salvatore. He looked handsome as he took your hand to lead you up to the alter. The priest began the ceremony. Reminding yourself over and over to just breathe and smile. "If anyone objects to this union please speak now or forever hold your peace." Silence. You sighed and chuckled lightly, turning back to the priest. "Wait." Oh no. James made his way out of his seat and into the aisle, moving closer to the alter. Sal stiffened up, getting annoyed at this interruption. "James, what are you doing?" You hissed at him. "Stop, please don't get mad at me. I'm sorry. I know this is so screwed up and I shouldn't be doing this. But you know this isn't right." You looked around at all your guests. "James, please just go sit down." "No. You don't love him. You love me." Sal ripped his hands from yours, motioning for security. "Can you guys escort him out of here please so I can get on with my wedding?" Two big men emerged from the sides of the chapel, taking both of James's arms and dragging him back to the exit. "You love me Rebecca and I love you! Come with me!" He was trying to fight the men to break away but it wasn't working. They were overpowering him. "Wait stop!" You shout. You handed your Maid of Honor your flowers and picked up the train to your dress. "Where are you going?!" Sal demanded. "With Him. I'm sorry. He's right." Carefully walking down the steps, and taking off your heels, you ran to James. The two men let go of him and he held out his hand for you. The two of you ran out of the building to where his driver was waiting. "I can't believe that worked," he says wrapping his arm around you in the car. "Where to?" Asks the driver. "To the airport. We have a plane to catch."

Hope you like it!