Sal x Isabel

"Normally I wouldn't believe anything that people write about me or you on the Internet. But something caught my eye and I read the whole article. I wanted to see if you knew anything about it," Sal said, handing you over his phone so you could see the story. In big bold letters it said 'IMPRACTICAL JOKERS SENSATION'S GIRLFRIEND DROPS RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST EX BAD BOY'. You continued to read the first few lines; 'the couple split back in 2012 after a fight at their house broke out, it was claimed to be domestic violence and abuse. But her ex speaks out and Sal's leading lady suggests she's ready to forgive him.' You shook your head in disbelief. "I need you to tell me if any of this is true." You sat in silence reading the headline over and over. You couldn't lie to him like you've been lying to yourself. It happened. And now the whole world knew what happened to you. "It's true. It happened. He abused me for months before that big blow out. But I never talked to anyone about it, nor did I drop the restraining order." There was only a handful of people that knew about this altercation, but the only person that could be so immature as to sell this story to the press would be your ex. "I'll have my publicist look into taking it down. Have you had any contact with him?" "No. No of course not. It's amazing what people will do for money. I haven't forgiven him and I don't ever plan to." You were enraged at this. He put you through so much pain and suffering before and now it's like your story is on display for everyone to see. It's not entertainment. It wasn't entertaining when he laid his hands on you or when he was calling you every awful name under the sun. "How come you never told me about this before?" "It was always really hard to talk about. I'm sorry you had to find out this way." You laid down on the bed, wondering what tempted him to do this. Especially since he knew who you were dating. He did it solely to get his name out there. An amazing attempt to have attention. After all, a negative reaction is still a reaction right? You weren't comfortable with having this type of lie spread around. People thinking that he's the type of person that deserves forgiveness is the last thing you want.

Hope you like it!