Sal x Reader

"Wake up darling. It's your birthday." Your eyes opened and in front of you was your loving boyfriend Sal. Is this real? "What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be out of town!" You question as you practically knock him over jumping on him. "It's your birthday babe, I couldn't miss it," he says giving you a kiss. This was wonderful. Last night you were so upset because he wouldn't be here with you to celebrate. Normally you hated surprises but this was beyond acceptable. He handed you a box. "What's this?" You ask, opening the present. It was a necklace, with a solid, single diamond on it. "Sal, I can't accept this. It looks so expensive and I-I love it." "Well you have to accept it. I don't want it back," he says with a smirk on his face. You put down the box and give him another hug. Birthdays were never a big deal growing up and this was probably the best gift you had ever received. "Thank you." He kisses your forehead and gets off the bed. "I brought up some goodies. Here's your coffee dear." He hands you the cup and a bag. "A red velvet muffin? How did you know these were my favorite?" "You think I don't pay attention but I do." There were all sorts of butterflies fluttering in your tummy right now. That or you were about to throw up. You quickly hurried off the bed and headed for the bathroom. Sal followed close behind. You immediately open the toilet and get sick. Well this wasn't in today's plans. You cleaned yourself up and rinsed your mouth out. "Are you sick?" He asks, brushing the loose strands of hair from your face. "Well, no. I mean maybe but I don't know. I don't feel sick at all. Just in the mornings I wake up nauseous." He looked at you with a gleam of excitement in his eyes. "You mean you have morning sickness?" Hearing it said out loud it made more sense to you. "I-I guess I do." You thought that maybe your period was delayed because of stress. That was always a factor before, besides the fact that you were irregular to begin with. "Do you know what this means?" "We're having a baby," you say to him. He picks you up, forcing your legs to wrap around his waist. He held you so tight against his body as he began to cry. You couldn't hold it back anymore, you had to cry too. "I love you so much Sal. This has been such an amazing birthday already." "I love you too, baby, I can't wait to spend the rest of your birthdays with you," he says quietly, kissing your lips once more.

In addition to the requests, I will add some Joker x Reader one shots.

Love Always xx ~B