Night talk

I only own my oc and ideas

Hope you like it, my first book and I have come back to fix everything. I will have to watch the episodes again so that I can see what I have to do in the end because this book is almost done.

_____________________

Y/n (pov)

I feel bad for Serena because Darien is leaving to America for his university. Last night I heard her crying and she didn't know what to say to him sure she's happy for him but at the same time sad, that's when I decided to go to her room and talk to her about it.

Knock knock

"Serena can I come in, please." I said with a frown but soon smile as I heard the door open.

Click 

"Come in, Y/n." Serena said with a sad smile and I give her small smile.

"Serena, I know your sad that Darien is leaving but keep in mind that he will contact you from American anytime and besides we already know that you both are meant to be together in the end. You should be happy for him and I know Darien wants you to be happy right besides your not alone on this, you have us girls to keep you busy and protecting the planet by thief's around here. Tell you what, how about I come with you to the airport so you won't be alone with him." I said with a big smile and she nods with a smile.

"Yeah, you're right I should be happy for him and I would love for you to come with me Y/n and then we can go buy some sweets over there." Serena said going back to her happy self and bubbly personality making me happy on the inside, glad to see her back.

"Ok, well good night Serena sweet dreams." I told her leaving her room making sure to turn the lights off.

"Good night Y/n." Serena called out once I closed the door shut.

I felt good talking to serena and helping her witch her small problem. Sometimes I wonder when I'm going to find someone who will love me and care for me , just like Serena and Darien. Chibi-usa my niece once had told me right before she was returning back to the 20th century that I will meet someone soon.

I was happy that everything is back to normal and their is no enemy, were free to do what we want and enjoy some normalcy. Hope tomorrow everything will turn out okay and that Serena sees her boyfriend off happy.

 (This what she is wearing but the color is purple and the bows are black instead of pink )

Hope it was good
                               Bunny-chan out ^_^