chaos (1)

y/n p.o.v.

" are you the one who tried to wake the power to confront me?" he said looking at kakyuu in anger and he made a force pushing kakyuu and i, we both went flying and were about to hit the ground until yaten catch me and the other two catch the princess.

"y/n? princess?" they said in concern, i stood up and see a lot of yellow beams coming straight at us and kakyuu put on a shield. i looked around to see in opening and i see one.

"with the power you have now, you can't defeat galaxia! me and y/n will try to hold him and get away from here" kakyuu said and i looked back at yaten with tears in my eyes, i took off my wedding ring and give it to yaten.

" i will come back, give it to me when this is all over no matter what and if something happens to me i want you to love our son like i loved you" i said and he nodded down but with tears coming down her eyes and sadness.

"don't be sad yaten, i'm happy that you feel in love with me" i said and i hear galaxia yelled, i looked back at yaten and give him a kiss on his forehead and i was suddenly close to galaxia.i punched him on the ribs and he was shocked that i could punched him since he is a hologram.

"hmm,well you look better then in a picture at last i will have you as my queen and nobody is going to stop me

"hmm,well you look better then in a picture at last i will have you as my queen and nobody is going to stop me. ridiculous" he said looking at me and then look back were kakyuu was protecting the three lights. i stood up and i was about to attack again but he did something to me so i won't move and send the last hit to them and he hit kakyuu.

"kakyuu!!!" i scream her name and i see that her star seed was out of her forehead and galaxia had laughed as the looked of the sailors and he had the star seed in his hand and then looked back at me with a smirked.

"know that is over, i can finally have you" he said and got close to me and i try to move but when i looked at his eyes something made me stop and i hear voices calling out to me but i didn't know who it was.

yaten p.o.v.

i can't believe it that our princess is gone and y/n she was standing there and doing nothing. i hear usagi use her power to attack on galaxia but it didn't work. he smirked and went were y/n was and talked to her and i can see that her eyes are all soul less and i was going to fight but seiay and taiki grabbed my hands and stopped me from going.

"you f**kin bastard don't touch her!! let me go seiya,taiki!!" i yelled but they didn't let me go but the guy galaxia looked at me with a smirked and he armor that had a red gem in his forehead started to glow and y/n body was glowing all red and was floating in the air and i looked at her eyes.

"y/n!!!" i yelled her name and i drop myself to the ground and i cry, for leaving y/n to fight him and now he has her.

"next time, i'll take all your star seeds! show me your last moments of futile resistance and if you want your wife back then come and settle this between us!" he said and he disappeared, me and the guys went to see the princess and taiki took the princess in his arms and she looked at us with a smile.

" the light of hope" she whispers and she fated in to red particles and we cried, i cried because she was gone and y/n was taken by that bastard. i stood up and see that the planet was being destroyed and that dark clouds and black lightning appeared, i see the big tv that we had outside the studio and he appeared in it and had y/n besides him and kiss her neck. y/n try to move but she can't and now she had tears going down her eyes.

"you insects nested on this rural planet.listen! the whole galaxy is mine!" he said and with his hand he made y/n trap in a cage, i could see that she started to move and glare at galaxia.

" i won't allow the existence of ugly creatures like you! so prepare yourselves" he said and laugh.

"it's the same! just like what happened to our planet" i said and look at y/n who is trying to break the cage that she was in but i didn't do anything.

" this planet will soon be destroy" taiki said looking up and i hear the girls asking amy were the location is at and i hear that bastard laugh again i look up again.

"oh, one more thing you guy with the silver hair if you want your wife back then come and face me like a man!" he said and then the tv went blank. me and the guys started to leave and head on to the location and fight galaxia but we were stop by sailor moon asking us were we going.

' is she for real her sister is capture by galaxia and she is asking why we going to the location' i though in my head and neptune ask us.

"are you going to their headquarters? if you go through the front, you'll die miserably!" she said and i made my hand in a fist and i hear taiki yelled at her.

" we survived to protect our princess, and then to rebuild our planet....now that we lost that hope we don't have no reason to live.besides we have to strike a blow on that guy for our princess and y/n. she's the last hope for yaten and if something happens to her, i don't know what he will do he will either die trying or leave to full fill his promise to her" taiki said and i remember that i promise if something does happen to her to take care of our son and i will but not with out trying to fight glaxia.

"oh,no! your princess doesn't want you to do that and i'm sure that y/n will tell you not to do it if it means that you will die" sailor moon said and i turn around and glare at her with tears.

"shut up! how can understand? my wife is taken by that guy and i don't care what happens to me i won't back down, me and y/n are going to make it and finished this war so we can see our son and i can't leave her like that i made a promise to her and i won't break it" i yelled and she looked down as she saw my tears and i turned around and started to run to the location and the guys fallowed me.

//////////// time skip///////

y/n p.o.v.

i watched as galaxia was watching the planet crumble in to ashes and how the people were getting hurt or getting there star seeds taken by the black lightning, while i was trying to break the cage and no matter what it won't do anything. suddenly galaxia raised his hand and a strong force and the doors open and i don't know what else happen.

"it seems that your husband is here along with his friends.let's see what they are made of" he said and i quickly stood up and grabbed in to one of the pols.

"don't hurt them please! if you do i can promise you that you will lose by my sister and by me if it is the last thing i do" i yelled and i see three figures coming in and yaten was the first one to enter, when he saw me he went running to the cage.

"no! yaten the cage is.." i couldn't finished my sentence because he was thrown back from getting close to the cage.he was stoke by lightning he got up and looked confused and the others went to check on him.

"what is that y/n?" he asked.

"the cage, when someone gets close to it, it will strike them with lightning but forget that you have to leave, galaxia will hurt you guys" i said and he shake his head.

"i promise you that day, the day we both made love to each other and the rings that i will always be together no matter what. besides we can't give up now we have a son that's waiting for us, don't forget that i have to make you my wife for good" he said and i had tears and nodded.

"awww, that was so sweet of you but it won't happen.i have control over this planet and nobody can defeat me not even you" galaxia's voice was heard and the guys looked around to see were it comes from and he was standing besides me siting on his thrown and with a smirked.