i love you and seiya gets hurt

y/n P.O.V.

i hear the door slam of my house and i still keep on sewing by hand, i already knew who it was but i still feel worried. i look up and waited for yaten to come in the living room.

"what's wrong honey" i asked him as i see him all angry, he looked at me and calmed down,he came to me and kiss my forehead with a smile. he sit down the other side of the couch and he stayed quite and thinking.

"me and the guys were talking about how is coming closer,when galaxia will attack and how we haven't found the princess,but what anger me more is that wanted me to leave you behind and make you and the girls fight galaxia alone while we leave with the princess" he said and he waited for me for a reaction and i put down what i was doing and looked up scared and worried.

"what did you say? your not going to leave me right?" i ask him and he stood up and went to my side, he put his hands on my stomach were the baby is growing.

"of course i will not leave you, i made a promise to you on my birthday that will always be with you no mater what and plus we have a baby. i have to protect you both and when this hole thing is over i will make you my wife" he said and now i was in happy tears, i hug him and kiss him on the lips and he turn the kiss back.

" i love you yaten so much" i said and he happily kiss my face and by now i was laughing were he kiss me all over the face.

"i love you so much, my sweet y/n" he said as we both cuddle with each other while i was still sewing my creation.

" what are you making love?" yaten asked and i look at him with a smile.

"i'm making a red kimono, do you remember inuyasha that dog demon.well i had in idea making something like he is wearing that protects him from the fire so i wanted to make one but different it will protect anyone from anything like a shield" i explain to him and he nodded.

"oh, almost forgot do you want to come with me in a interview. fans will be asking me questions from the letters they send and it goes to the rest of the three lights? i'm okay if you don't want to go plus i can think that you being pregnant, i don't want you to get hurt" he said and smiled of him being so worried and taking the role of a father.

"don't worry honey, i think i will be alright besides i'm only one week from him to grow,and i think it will be good for me to move anyway" i said and he nodded.

/ time skip/

" jack's invitation at night consists of your letters and request, tonight's program is brought to you with my guests, three lights" the man who is asking them questions from the fans

" jack's invitation at night consists of your letters and request, tonight's program is brought to you with my guests, three lights" the man who is asking them questions from the fans. i was siting close to yaten not with him but were the fans are siting at. i look around to only see but what surprised me is that usagi was here too.

"well,it seems there's more ladies then usual because of you,three lights.the odds of getting a seat in the open recording is a history high of one out of forty. this makes them have so much popularity!" jack said and he took out a letter from one of the fans. " Now saiya-san, would you read the letter while the requested song plays" jack said and i see seiya looking at usagi with a surprised face and was maybe thinking of something but taiki saw it too and jack was calling out to him and taiki bump his hand with seiya's hand.