chaos (3)

y/n p.o.v. 

"beautiful.. the star seed in charge of this earth, it's shine is great for a planet in the rural area of the galaxy" he said showing us the star seed and i glare at him. 

'that galaxia he did that to darien, he will pay for what he did to him and the girls' i said in my head and the guys looked confused. 

"all life in this galaxy hosts star seeds, however the star seeds which have eternal shines are those of soldiers with the energy of the stars and planets" he said and i looked down and i image the sailor and there planets and the last one was earth darien, he was like a brother to me and the girls they had to die and give there lives for us the planet. 

'i can't cry, i have to be strong like makoto said and fight back whatever it takes and i have to remember that i'm not alone' i said as i feel a hand in my shoulder and i see yaten who try to make me feel a little better. 

"Look! i'm going to get all the star seeds from all the stars and planets.. and become the ruler pf the whole galaxy as a star galaxia" he said showing the star seeds above him and i glare at him.

"pathetic if you ask me, you are weak sailor you don't belong here in our planet. do you actually think that you will rule the galaxy with that pathetic power of yours. you won't have anything else to rule and besides you are going to be all alone with no one. only a stupid guy will do this" i said to him and he was about to attack me but sailor moon asked him why. 

"what's the meaning of it? why are you doing this terrible thing?" usagi asked looking at galaxia in the eyes and he smiled like he remember something interesting. 

"that reminds me of the man who held this star seed. he said the same thing" he said and showed us the star seed and it started to glow yellow.

- flashback- 

darien was in a sit on the airplane and took out a picture of him,chibi-usa, y/n and usagi posing and usagi had her hands around his hand, chibi-usa made a happy face and her hands wide open and y/n was bend down besides chibi-usa and making a peace sign. 

"usa-ko.." suddenly a bright light came toward him and the plane came into a sudden stop and was surrounded with yellow lights and rays.darien was outside the plane and was standing in the wing plane in his tuxedo mask and he was looking around to see who made this.

" i feel it! the shinning energy of a star seed" a voice said and tuxedo mask put his hand up to see who it was and asked who it was. 

"ruler of the entire galaxy, galaxia!" a voice said and galaxia appears with his armor. 

"why are you doing this? what is the purpose in inflicting pain and suffering on innocent people?" darien said and galaxia smirked.

"the entire galaxy belongs to me! i decide on how things are to be treated" he said and darien glared at him.

"the galaxy does not belong to you! it belongs to the future queen of the galaxy queen y/n" he said and gaaxia went down and stood above darien.

"do you want to clarify that?" he said and darien went at him and strike but galaxia disappear and darien looked up to see him and shot him. 

 "on this planet, there are agents of love and justice, sailors who keep the peace

 "on this planet, there are agents of love and justice, sailors who keep the peace.. they will definitely strike you out your evil ambitions, your not powerful enough to defeat the queen y/n and her powers" he said and said usagi's nickname in a whisper and faded. 

- end of flashback- 

" no , no! mamo-chan, mamo-chan!" usagi yelled and cried and i looked down with tears in my eyes. 

" what a stupid man, in this planet there is neither love or nor justice!" he said and puts the star seed away.

"the only thing that exists is the shine! the one with the brightest shine is entitled to be ruler!" he said and clench his hand into a fist with a smirk. 

"now surrender your star seeds to me!" he said and got into position and the guys did the same and getting ready to dodge this, i hear usagi still cry and calling out mamo-chan over and over. i see galaxia looked at me and y/n, he was about to hit us but seiya and yaten came in front of us and suddenly a pink light was around us. 

////////////

"y/n, y/n" i hear a voice calling me and i wake up to see yaten shaking my shoulders in worry, he sigh with a smile and hug me and i return the hug back. 

"where are we?" i asked him as i looked around the place and it was like a tv station. 

"we are at a galaxy tv studio, that's what haruka told us. they left to fight galaxia" he said and i nodded, i grab his hand in worried and looked at his injuries. 

"let me heal you guys" i said to them and they nodded while usagi carry chibi chibi in her arms as she was sleep. 

i began to use medical healing and my hands started to go green, i had used on seiya,taiki and yaten. it was not much healing but it did make them feel good as i was healing yaten chibi chibi woke up and looked around confused. 

"she should have stayed sleep, then she wouldn't have to see the grim reality" taiki said looking down in the ground. 

"stop it maker" seiya said at taiki and yaten looked down at the floor. 

"you can't blame him, because we couldn't fight, and you guys don't have anything to protect" he said and chibi chibi walked up to us and looked at taiki and repeated the words anything to protect and suddenly they looked in daze.i stood up and looked down at the guys and usagi with a smirk. 

"come on you guys lets fight again and kick some butt!" i said and made a punch in the air with a smile and they stood up with a smile, yaten went beside me and chuckle at my pose. 

"she's right, our lives shouldn't be wasted after being saved by those girls" yaten said with a smirk. 

"i don't want to lose any more important people" taiki said with determine. 

"your right! lets go you guys" usagi said and we all went running were the hide out door was, as i was running i see yaten stop and looked confused and worried. 

"yaten, what happened?" i asked him and the others went to us and looked confused.

"the shines of more star seeds have gone out" he said and i looked worried that the others were taken. 

"who is it?" taiki asked him and i looked at him in sadness. 

"maybe it was pluto and the others" i said to them and a bright light appear behind usagi,seiya and taiki. 

we went inside and was shocked to see pluto and saturn faded away slowly and see the other two with galaxia on each side. i went to pluto side and usagi went to saturn side. 

"it's okay sailor moon and y/n, just remember to believe in yourself" saturn said with a sad smile and looked down.

we both shouted there names and we cry as they faded away. 

" i was waiting for you, sailor moon and y/n" galaxia's voice said and we looked back to see him and the other two looking at us with a evil smirk at us.