Yaten's birthday part 2

This is going to be short 

Ok lets get started 

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Y/n  ( pov ): 

" are you sure y/n theirs no turning back?" He asked and I only kiss him, he took that as a yes and kiss back. 

As time when on the kiss started to get more heated. You didn't want to stop but I need to breathe. " yaten" I said shyly and he look at me with a smile " don't worry I won't hurt you "  he said he started to remove his clothes then kiss my neck living marks on it. You try not to let all your moans escape from my mouth but I can't help it. I moan lauded when he found my sweet spot he runs his hands down your side and quickly took my dress off. I cover myself and look to the side but yaten grabs my hands and made me look at him " don't hide your beautiful to me" he said and lick your right breast and then he did the same to the other. 

" are you ready? This is going to be painful just focus on my eyes" he said and I look at his eyes and kiss him.

"Yes yaten,I love you" I said 

" I love you too" he said 

( 😉 You already know what happened next, I'm not going that far ) 

 🌙 Time skip🌙

 Me and yaten were holding hands and yaten was touching the ring I gave him

 Me and yaten were holding hands and yaten was touching the ring I gave him. I look at the clock and see that it is  9:45 p.m. 

" don't you have to go to practice?" I ask him and his eyes widen and change his clothes. 

" thanks for reminding me I will see you tomorrow right?" He said as he stood beside the door 

" yeah I will see you tomorrow maybe we can spend time with mao-chan"  I said and he said yes and left to go to practice. 

" what I great day to celebrate" i said and went to sleep.