serena's house

check out my other story's if you can.

////////////////////////////

* ring * * ring *

i pick up the phone and see that is yaten. i answer it.

" hey yaten" i said in the phone

" babe how are you?" he ask probably asking from last night.

" i'm okay but i can't feel my legs from last night " i said and look at the clock and see that is like 6:30 p.m., i stood up really fast but only to fall down.

" y/n are you okay? I'm going to pick you up" he said and ended the call. I stood up and took a bath,then I changed to get ready. ( picture above )

🌙 15 minutes later 🌙

I hear the car in front of the house and look at the window to see is yaten and taiki. I got everything I need and went outside to meet them.

"Hey yaten and taiki how was your day?" I said and kiss yaten on the cheek and look at taiki.

" hey let me carry you I know that you feel weak to stand up " yaten said and carry me bride style and put me in the back sit of the car.

" can you take me to Serena's house I want to pick up mao-chan?" I ask taiki and he nodded.

" actually we were going their seiya and serena are their and we wanted to visit, well seiya invited us " yaten said looking at me and i nodded.

* time skip *

yaten had his hand on my waist so i wont fall when i walk. i touch the door bell and see that chibi chibi open the door for us and taiki ask her were are the others.

" taiki!" yaten !" y/n!" someone said and i look to see mina and the others all dirty, we sweatdrop at this and serena came out.

"welcome" she said and they left to clean everything in the kitchen taiki went to help to. me and yaten went in the living room to spend time with mao-chan and he was watching the TV.

" hey mao-chan what are you watching?" i said and look at the TV and he was laughing so much.

" mama see see " he said at the TV.

" you want to see baby boss?" i ask him and he laugh

' i take that as a yes ' i though and went to sit down on the couch but yaten put me in between his legs and i was blushing.

" y/n why are you hiding does love bites, i want you to show them that your mine" he said and he started to kiss my neck and i put my hands on my mouth to keep my moans from escaping, yaten hand his hand down my skirt but i stop him.

" yaten the baby is watching .. ah " i said but i moan when he put a finger inside my sensitive area and i hear the guys coming from the kitchen.

" yaten their coming" i said and he stop

" hey guys what are you doing ?" serena said and the rest came to sit down somewhere and i was looking away from them.

" sis you have a hickey's on your neck" she said and the girls were looking surprised.

" did you guys do it ?" Rei said looking at us and we both blushed,but he looked at them.

" yeah we did it and I don't care what your guys say about us" he said and grabbed mao-chan who is sleep and I was with him with a smile.

So I changed the topic and said something else.

" so guys what are we eating?" I asked them and said that they will order pizza, we here the door bell ring and Serena answer it.