chaos (2)

y/n p.o.v. 

i watched as the guys go against galaxia and i try to think of a better way to get out and i remember that i can do the same thing that sakura to break down a big rock when the akatsuki took gaara. i back away a little from the door and i ran with my hand surrounded by chakra.

"shannaro!!" i yelled and as i punched the barrier try to pushed me back but i pushed back, when i pushed back it broke the barrier and the cage with it. i appear besides yaten which he was so relief to see me and kiss me and i kissed back. 

"you are no different than dust before me and since the girl won't give up on returning to you i can say the same thing for her" galaxia said as he looked at us. 

"we will strike your ambitions!" seiya said and galaxia smirked at us.

"you are powerless and meaningless existence" he said. 

"that's not true you will see our power and we aren't weak either" me and yaten said as we both take each other hands together. 

"star sensitive inferno! fireball jutsu!" we said and our attacks were combine, galaxia was surprised and he quickly put his hand out to block it and it did,but he return the attack back at us and were in the ground in pain.

"i can't believe it" i said as i look at galaxia that has a stupid smirk on his face.

"everything you've done is meaningless!" he said and raised his hand to show his bracelet and throw at us a big yellow beam at us. it made us throw back.

"you'll die here begrudging your own destiny! now y/n what will it be stay with me or die along with them?" he asked me and i glare at him with venom and flip him the bird.i was surprised because i never used it on anybody but it was worth it.

"well that's your death sentence and come on is that all you got?" he said looking at us with a smug. we were all tired from the hit we took from ours and galaxia's.

"in such place..." yaten said breathless as he lean over me for support and i did the same. 

"what we've done so far was meaningless? taiki asked.

"hang in there! we still have... a chance.." seiya said panting and galaxia scuff at us.

"you will all die here like dirt!" he said and he used the same attack on us and i used a barrier around us. but when he was about to hit us a bright pink light came above us and i was surprised to see the girls and chibi chibi on her sailor uniform. 

' okay what the heck, since when chibi chibi a sailor' i though and the girls were in a fighting stance. 

"i'm surprised that you girls got into the sphere...i'll praised you for that. i'll finished you along with those four" he said and the girls looked confused.

"four?" they said and turn around to see us and i give them a small smile. 

"why are you here"yaten said and i stood up weakly.

"we won't thank you for this" taiki said looking at them and then they started to argue a little and then usagi stop them.

" fighter and y/n" usagi said to us and smile a little and i did the same.

" i didn't think we will see you again" usagi said to seiya and i hear laughter coming behind the girls and i knew who it was. 

"an impressive touching meeting, isn't? how pathetic!" he said and usagi turn around to see galaxia. 

"galaxia! don't do any more terrible things! leave.... leave our planet" she said and i stood up and went to her side and glare at him with hate treat.

"i want you to leave our planet alone as i the princess of the moon and future queen of the galaxia. if you keep up doing this i won't hesitate to get rid of you one and for all" i said in anger and he ignore me and laugh at my sister.

"as long you surrender your star seed to me!" he said 

"like hell i will let you do that! i won't let you" me and seiya said at him.

" you won't let me? who are you talking to? he yelled at us and amy,rei and makoto stood infront of three lights and galaxia pushed us all with her power and i stayed still but the girls weren't lucky and were thrown in the floor.

"girl's!" me and usagi called them in worried.

"galaxia! it's totally wrong for you to do whatever you like!" usagi said to him and he glare at her. 

"there is nothing that i can't do when i please! i was thinking of having fun hurting you but you'll regret that you talk to me that way!" he yelled and he went in position when he took the start seed. i went to yaten and i hug him close so that he won't get his star seed taken away and that he will take mine but i look around to see the yellow bean get the girls and i hear them scream. 

' no no no this can't be happening. why them? why did you have to take them away? they didn't get to meet my baby at all' i said in my head and tears coming down my eyes, i feel yaten stand up weakly and asked them why and why protect us. 

"to... save... important... people..." amy said breathing slowly looking at us.

"important people?" taiki asked 

"yes, the three of you sailor moon, y/n and the three lights.... are important... to us..." minako said breathing slowly and she started to fade away with yellow circles. 

"oh.. god! even if you might faded away?" seiya asked them with sadness.

"please... in our place... protect usagi-chan , y/n-chan and this world. i'm sorry y/n that we couldn't see your child" makoto said with tears coming down her face and i shocked my head and went to her side. 

"don't worry about it, please don't leave we could have done so much together" i cry and hug her close like usagi is doing with rei. 

"wait! girls don't leave me! mako-chan!amy-chan!mina-chan! and rei-chan. don't leave please" i yelled as they faded away and i cry. i feel a hand on my head and i look at makoto who had a  small smile with tears. 

"don't cry y/n, i know you are strong enough to defeat him and besides you... have yaten with you" she said with a sad smile.

" we promised to be together until the end and we haven't gotten our dreams come true remember that you want your own flower shop and coffee shop" i said and she nodded and she faded away and i try to catch the little yellow ball but it disappear.

"no no no no! return them to me you f***ing b**ch!" i yelled at him with tears me and sailor moon went close to him in anger and he pushed us away into the ground.

"beautiful! i'll let see something great... the number of real star seeds that i've collected" he said smiling and put the star seeds into the air and i see a lot of star seed but i start to see a seed that i feel that i knew. i had more tears in my eyes and galaxia notice the look on my face and usagi. 

"t-t-that star seed is-" i said but i couldn't finish.

"mamo-chan?" usagi said.

"oh? you have a good eye to catch the golden star seed! this star seed is in charge of this planet" he said with a wicked smile and he brought down the seed into his hand.

"so if that is mamo-chan's star seed, then mamo-chan is..." usagi said with a whisper.