hospital

Ok next chapter ♥♥♥♥♥

i wanted to put a inuyasha chapter but i decided to do it on the next chapter. 

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

yaten ( pov ): 

' this is going to be a tired day and so many fangirls will be around us' i thought and then smile when i see y/n and mao-chan waiting for me at the school in tress.

' on the bright side i get to see my flower and the baby.' i thought and i couldn't move because the girls were not letting us through.

" get out of my way" taiki said and left and we fallow him. 

" what's wrong taiki " y/n said when she came to us. 

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

y/n ( pov ): 

" what's wrong taiki?" i ask as i came close to them and he look mad. 

" it's just feel that our music is not working, why can't we find her?" he said and punch the locker. i feel a hand on my waist and i look to see yaten, i smile at him and kiss him on the lips. 

" mike already went to his class and i think i likes being human." i said and we went to the stairs to their class. 

" oh yeah, you told me he was a demon like your friend right?" he said and i nodded. i began to explain to him how he became a human and about my travels. he kind of wanted to visit the ninja world and inuyasha's world. 

" maybe if i go visit my friend kagome she can tell me about mike and plus i want them to meet you" i said. 

" don't worry taiki i know you guys will find your princess" i said with a smile and taiki just look more angry. 

" and when will it be huh, does girls only care about our looks and probably they listen to half of the song. only you can here our massage and your different from other girls i meet" he said and i could see red cheeks on his face. 

" wow taiki that's the only good compliment i ever heard, are you in love?" seiya said teasingly and taiki push him away. 

" ha i will see you try on stealing her away from me" yaten said with anger and they both back away from him, because they can feel the dark atmosphere. i touch his shoulder and he calm down a little. 

" don't worry yaten i only have eyes for you and besides,taiki is your friend he will never go behind your back" i said and see that mao-chan is awake. 

" good morning sunshine look papa is here" i said and he was clapping happily and yaten pick him up. 

" here i am!" i hear serena in front of us with a happy smile and i smile too. 

" hello !  oh?  you're all together" she said looking at us then at taiki. she had her hands together and looking at taiki and me. 

" will you two please help me after school? please?" she said and we said yeah 

" you want to come with me?"  i ask yaten and he nodded. 

* time skip * 

( this is what she is wearing )