princess kakyuu ( part 2)

this is going to be a long chapter so hope you like it

yaten p.o.v.

we went to the parking lot and talking.

" we have notice that the scent is been around that little girl, me and taiki think that the princess is so close to us" i said and i see seiya thinking.

"plus, that girl has our princess' incense-burner" taiki said and seiya look surprised about and i was too when i found out about it.

" if we get the burner, we'll know why the princess hasn't appeared" taiki said.

"that may be right but you could have talk to them first" seiya said.

"well, i did tell y/n about it the only thing she told me is not to hurt her and i didn't hurt her okay, but we can't wait our princess is near and i want..." i said and i was cut off when i red butterfly went pass me and it went directly to the school and i remember that y/n was there too. i knew something was wrong so i went running to the school and yelled out y/n name and seiya did the same and went after me.

back to y/n p.o.v.

the girls were in front of me and i had the fan that kagome got me as a present and chibi chibi was behind me, the lady crow took out a wipe.

"it's impossible... for you to stop me now!" she said and she hit mercury and venus into the wall and sailor mars and jupiter went running at her with full force but lady crow hit them with the wipe hard and were thrown at a garden window, the window's break.

"everyone!" usagi and i said in worried voice and lady crow stood in front of us and usagi put her hand out to protect me.

" if i can get the real star seed from you and take the girl with me master galaxia will real happy! ready?" she said and was about to do something but took out my fan out and shouted.

" dance of blades!!" i said and lots of winds that can cut someone deep and it did, lady crow looked shocked and stood up.

"why you little brat!" she said and put her hands out to get ready but two voices shouted at her.

" get away from them!" yaten and seiya said and they were in there star lights uniform suit and were making a pose like we do.

" sailor star healer" i said and she jump off from were she was and stood beside me and asked me if i was okay and i give a nod to her.

"anyway, we'll finished anything that interrupted us and i won't let you get your hands on my wife" star healer said and lay crow look angry.

" i know who you are! you're those idols?" she said and i looked shocked but then i remember that sailor aluminum was partner of lady crow so maybe she got information from her before something happen to her.

"how do you know that?" star fighter said and was about to move but lady crow stop her and she got out a item from her bracelet and the sailor star lights were frighten and got in position.

" if you been wondering around the galaxy, you must know what this is! this is a black hole! if you fall into it you won't come out alive" she said and took it away from the bracelet and she had it in her hand.

" a dimensional rift! if i let it slip it will easily swallow this school" she said and look around to see if i can take in opening and take the black hole thing away from here. we can't risk the lifes of this people and the other side i don't want to get hurt.

" since there is a festival going on, i wonder how many people are here! you don't want hurt you're sisters baby right sailor moon" she said and i glare at her for using me to get sailor moon to give up.