enemy or allies

Ok next chapter
This transformation is for the next chapter
★★★★★★★★
Y/n ( pov ):

'Hmmm' I look at my right side of my bed and see a peace of paper.

Dear y/n
Sorry I couldn't say goodbye to you. I had a call from
the manager that I had a practice for the concert today. I love for you to come and see me perform.
Here's a ticket for the concert.

                                               Sincerely your boyfriend yaten

'I should get up and make breakfast for me and mike.' I thought and look for ingredients in the kitchen.

" mike breakfast is ready" I put the breakfast on the table and making desserts for us.

" smells delicious y/n-chan what's for breakfast today?" He sit down on the chair and look at food.

" today I made omelet and for dessert is pancakes hope you like it." I said sitting down and eating.

We began to eat and then I went to clean the dishes. Mike help up to clean the table and taking the trash out.

20 minutes later I got a phone call.

Hello flower I need help if you are not busy." Yaten said as soon as I pick up the phone.

Yeah I'm not busy what is it that you need?" I said as I went to my room.

I wanted to let you know that my manager needs someone to perform for the concert" he said waiting for me to answer him.

Yeah ok I wanted to ask can I bring food for you guys if that's okay with you?" I ask him and by the sound of his voice he was happy.

Of course I will love to eat your food again" he said and we said good bye to each other.

" mike I need your help please" I got the ingredients and see mike coming down from his room.

Yeah ok what do you need me too do?" He said cleaning his hands on the sink.

I begin to explain him what to do.

★★Time skip★★

" this look great y/n-chan I know that yaten will love it" mike said as we got in the car.

" I know that yaten will love it, but I wonder if his friends like it " I said as we started driving to the concert.

" don't worry if they say anything I'll take care of it. " he aaid making a punch in the air.

14 minutes later

"Here we are" I said to mike as we park in the parking lot.

Walking around we found their dress room. I knock on the door and wait in till they say.

" come in " someone said, and we did.

" hey you guys I made bentos for you and a strawberry cake." I gave them their bentos and they look so happy to eat.