anything is possible (part 2)

i smile when minako-chan started to sing, i even see her accomplish her dream one day and me and the girls will be there with her when she falls. the judges put down their headset's down and started to check the list and they called for the next one.

next level was the dance part and everything was going great and i see minako dancing with passion and with a smile, she look at me with a smile and wink, i did the same. she was doing great until another girl bump in to her and they both feel down.

"mina" i yelled in worried and she stood up and help the girl up to,and the judges look at each other with a smile.

minako (p.o.v.)

" minako remember usagi's words and y/n's words, don't give up on them and not on yourself" artemis yelled at me and i stood up with confidence and i started to dance with passion.

'he is right i won't forget about the words of usagi and especially y/n, i'm minako aino future idol and a star' i said in my head and i notice y/n smiling at me with a proud smile.

back to y/n (p.o.v.)

now that was finished, they had the next level everyone in the stage have to dress in a bathing suits and the judges will be asking any questions. yaten grabbed the microphone and asked a question at minako which she answers with a smiled and he got irritated he keep on asking her question and i jab him in the ribs. he stopped and look at me with pain in his eyes and the guy beside him toll him that he should give up because she is shining or something like that.

everything ended and know everyone left,me and yaten stay and i waited for minako and artemis.

"how do you push ahead?" yaten asked minako and me.

"because i want to respond to everyone's wish and y/n wants the best for us and she always risk her life for us did't she tell you that she died protecting someone from a sword" minako said with a smile but i didn't because i didn't tell him that i died protecting chibi-usa but i think he didn't see that.

"we're allowed to dream of something,besides our duty as a sailor like for example y/n she makes sure we you are safe and that you guys are at point to do something.have we lost the ability to do so?" he said in a sad voice and i put my hand on his shoulder in comfort and he smile at me.

"the guys said that she is close but she hasn't appeared.we think that we are missing something" he said with a sad smile.

"you guys are not lacking anything at all, you guys shine more than anything else!" she yelled out loud and yaten look at her with a smile, he handed out his hand out for minako to shake.

" i guess that hearing good things from y/n and that i should trust you guys to protect her and the baby if one day. maybe one day we could work as a team.

"yeah" she said with a smile and shake's hands with him.i smiled seeing them get along now the problem is haruka and michiru getting along with them.

"ahhhh!" someone yelled and we look at each other with worried look and we nodded. i waited for minako and yaten to transform, i fallow them and we see the same girl that gives me the creeps.

"what? more annoyance oh hey y/n it seems i have accomplished my goal" she said with a smirked and i suddenly felt so weak and i felt down.