festival and princess kakyuu ( part 1)

/night time/ y/n p.o.v.

"thanks so much for the help y/n chan, i was wondering how far are you?" makoto said as we were both sewing the maid dresses for the festival tomorrow in the school.

"well my bump has been growing so i will say about four months an plus it's not a problem at all doing this. i like the atmosphere of the students working with each other" i said as i put down the dress and i see usagi and minako this way.

"a school festival is exciting, isn't it? we get to stay together this late" makoto said looking out the window with a smile.

"that's why is a festival!" minako said with a smile and we nodded.

" besides that, me and my sister like the atmosphere since everyone's mind is united as one. i believe that it's important to everyone to work together" she said looking down and i look at her with a sad smile.

"usagi-chan" makoto said and we hear yaten't song and waited until it finished.

"i hope they do come to the festival, are you coming to the festival?" she asked me and i nodded with stars in my eyes.

" of course i'm coming, i'm craving for food and your cake so save me two piece's of cake. yaten said he was coming today with me" i said and they both nodded.

"well bye guys" i said and left to go home.

///////////////////////////////////////////

'knock knock'

"come in and the food is ready!" i yelled and i heard him say ' coming' and i put the food on the table and he washed his hands and we started to eat and did a small talk.

"me and the guys talked about the scent we been smelling and we think that chibi chibi has something that belongs to our princess" he explain and i nodded.

"if you are going after chibi chibi please don't hurt her just get the thing. i have a bad feeling on the festival tomorrow and if i see that you hurt her then you will see my anger, i may be pregnant but i can still fight honey" i said and look at him that made him shiver and put his hands in surrender. i smile and put the dirty dishes away and yaten went to watch the tv and i went back to sewing with my hot tea.