history and helping out

Y/n p.o.v. 

when the whole thing that has happen everything went back to normal but not all normal. right now we were all gather around yaten and the guys went running at the princess and when they came close they bow to her and they had tears in there eyes.

" i'm happy to see that you're well" yaten said with tears coming down and i went to his side and rub his shoulder and he give me a smile. 

"we been waiting for this moment to come,were happy that you came" taiki said and kakyuu came close to them and give them a sad smile. 

" i'm sorry to have worried you, starlights. however, i have a crucial mission to complete!" she said coming down in one knee and grab seiya hand. 

" a mission?" he said and she nodded standing up and she thanked chibi chibi and talked about how she been watching my sister and sometimes me from the burner. 

"watching us?" me and my sister said at the same time with confused face and i watch yaten stand up and took my hand in comforting. 

"let me tell you about the holy war from a long time ago that engulfed the galaxy, everything about sailor wars. sailor soldiers are born of stars and planets, they've been fighting since the creation of the galaxy against those who infringe on peace. until at last, the origin of evil throughout the galaxy, chaos was defeated and sealed by the legendary strongest sailor soldier.however, after a long period time chaos has appeared again in the galaxy" she said looking down at her hands in sadness and i looked worried about this. if it is here that means a lot of things will happen if we don't fight back it will destroy the galaxy. 

" again? chaos?" rei said and i for some reason i see a man laughing like a crazy and lightning in the background and dark around him. i touch my baby bump in scared that something will happen to him.

" galaxia is trying to steal all the star seeds and bring the whole galaxy back into chaos and maybe possible bringing her sister back" she said and i repeated the word whole galaxy and she said we still have a chance but in order to do that we have to get the light of hope that the legendary soldier has left.

"the light of hope?" usagi asked and she nodded, she looked back at the guys that were still in one knee except for yaten. 

" the reason i came to this planet secretly was to find that power" she said with a sad smile but then taiki said something that made us surprised. 

" we don't need it!" taiki said. 

" maker!" yaten and seiya said shocked.

" if you are alive and well, it's not difficult to recover our planet! let's go back to our home planet" he said in despair and i see yaten looking at me worried and i had the same look.seiya looks at usagi then at his princess. 

"if we can't find the light of hope, we can't seal chaos" she said closing her eyes and look down in sadness, she then look at me and usagi with a pleading look.

" sailor moon and sailor moonlight star, i need your help. together let's find the light of hope" she said and we nodded but a voice interrupted us. 

" what your're asking is selfish!" a voice call out to us and i see haruka and michiru looking at the princess with a glare. 

"uranus, neptune!" usagi called out to them in surprised.

"we felt a powerful energy, we came to find out, but... how can you ask that?" she said with her arms crossed and seiya stood up with a glare and yaten did the same. 

"are you going to mess with our princess?" yaten yelled and they were about to attack but kakyuu stop them before it went in disaster.

"sailor moon and moonlight star i believe in you both" she said and started to walk but i stopped her for a moment.