somebody knows our secret and i'm pregnant!

i'm going to skip the chibi chibi transformation episode but i will do it one day like a little episode.

Y/N (P.O.V.) -

me and the girls were talking about what happen yesterday when chibi chibi touch the tier and that i could feel a new energy coming from usagi. i knew the other girls could feel the energy and something warm and good, i look down and see mao eating ice cream along with chibi-chibi.

" hey maybe this is why she came to this time,chibi-chibi came to give us that power " amy said and i look at chibi-chibi with a thought.

'maybe it can be that or is something else, i know that chibi-chibi is not usagi's daughter one because she looks like usagi and second chibi-usa said that she was the only daughter in the family' i said in my head and i back down and relaxed down.

yaten P.O.V. -

'i thought what had happen and i knew the princess was close, but i was worried what will happen next if we do find her and we have to leave the earth. No i wont leave her, i will stay here and protect this planet with my girlfriend, i know one day she will have our son. i will make does moments.' i said in my head and remember my son mao-chan.

" we will see her soon" seiya said and move the strings of the guitar

-in the morning -

y/n P.O.V. -

i woke up in the morning not doing anything, so i went to get mao-chan change and put in on the floor to watch cartoons. i went to the kitchen and made breakfast, suddenly the door bell ring, i tilted my head to the side. i went to the door and i open it and see a male man in front of me.

" yes, may i help you?" i asked him and he showed me a a card with a heart in the middle, i took it from him and he went away.

" that was strange" i said and i open the card and it said.

to: y/n

my dear girlfriend, i had brought you a plain ticket for a movie preview but i will give you a vip one to be with me, think about it as a date and i know that the day has been busy for both of us apart. hope to see you their and don't wear anything to fancy something casual.

your lovely boyfriend, yaten. ^-^

i smiled and put the card on the kitchen table and taught about it. i took out my phone and call my mother so she could take care of my son for a while.

"mao-chan will you like to see your grandma?" i said and he started to clap exited and i laugh,i wet to pick him up and change him some clothes and baby stuff for him.

-time skip-

i was at the house and i knock the door and chibi-chini open the door. i smiled at her and put mao-chan's stuff on the floor, i put mao on the floor were his play pen is at and he played with chibi-chibi.