inuyasha world

the one in the top is what yaten and mike are wearing on inuyasha world. mao-chan is wearing the same but is small.

////////////////////

y/n ( pov )

" you guys are ready?" i told mike and yaten, they nodded and i had mao-chan on my hand.

" grab my hand yaten then you grab mike's hand so we wont get lost" i said and we jump down on a well i had on the backyard.

" weeeeeeee " me and mao-chan said at the same time while the boys were screaming

we made to our destination and got out of the well.

" come on you guys were almost their" i said to them and we walk to the village.

* 15 minutes *

we were in front of the village gates and i was feeling excited to see kagome. i look back to see yaten and mike looking around the village and the people.

" welcome guys to kaede's village and mike i know someone who can help you with your problem " i said to them and mike was happy that he could find what he is.

" y/n!" someone yell happily and i feel someone hugging me and i knew who it was.

" sango omg how are you ? i miss you so much" i said and step back a bit to see her more and see a baby.

" yeah is been long i want you to meet my son kin " she said and i was so happy to meet his son, i already meet the twins

" were is miroku and the girls?" i said

" they are buying something for cooking " she said with a smile and she look at my side.

" who are they y/n?" she said

" this is my boyfriend yaten and my friend mike " i said and yaten came to my side and grabbed my waist close to him, i was blushing when sango was clapping happily.

" omg y/n i'm so happy and what about the baby?" she said and look at the baby in yaten's arms.

" hes my adopted baby " i said to her and i begin to explain to her were he was found and she invited us to her house, we accepted it.

" so how is inuyasha and kagome doing?" i ask as we all drank tea.

" well kagome and him are taking care of some demons on the village, they said they will come and visit" she said and i nodded.

" sango i'm home and inuyaha and kagome are here with me " miroku said and he look at us surprise and came to hug me.

" well miroku seem you did change alot huh" i said and i regret it because i feel his hand on my butt.

" miroku!!!" i yelled at him and slap him on the face and i could feel yaten get up and hit him on the head

" what the hell man, your touching my women" yaten said angrily and i calm him down by kissing his cheek.

" i guess things never change miroku" i said and he went were sango was and sango just ignore him.

" you got that right" inuyasha said and kagome came and hug me.

" hey kagome how are you doing?" i asked her and she tolled me about killing some demons and spirits.

" i came here because i need help, my friend here mike is something he was a puppy then he turn into a human but he still had some ears and tail." I said and inuyasha came close to mike and smell him and mike just had this look ' what the hell dud '.

"yeah your right about that he is a dog demon, but why will he be in your world?" he said and look at me and i just said nothing.

" well is getting late and you guys can stay with us " kagome said and i put mao-chan in her arms.

" can you watch him foe me, me and yaten will go to the hot springs " i said to her and she happily nodded and went to her house and inuyasha went with them.

i mention yaten to fallow me and some time later i found the hot spring.we took our clothes off and put them near the rock that was beside us.

" ah, this feels nice " yaten said and i nodded, we enjoy the silence but i wanted to ask him something that has been bothering me.

" hey yaten " i said to yaten and he looked at me with worried eyes.

" yeah, is everything okay ?" he said and i nodded.

" what will happen if you found your princess? will you leave? i asked him with sad eyes and he came to hug me and kiss me on the lips.

" Even if we find her i will always stay by your side if it means fighting galaxia with you" he said and i smile.

we stared to kiss and you know what happens their.

//////////////////////

sorry i had to ended like that.