yaten's b-day part 1

Hope you like it ♥♥♥♥

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Y/n ( pov ):

"Naruto is the gift ready for today?" I ask him on the hologram, I was making sure that the birthday present are ready

"Hai y/n-chan ,you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend is he treating you right" he said getting series In the end, I was blushing.

"Sorry naruto I guess I forgot about it and please send them when they finish. " I said and he nodded and ended the call.

"Okay I need to finish the necklace for yaten" I said and went to my room.

★1 hour skip★

Their I'm finishing doing the present and all I have to do is rapid up in the box.

I pick up the phone and call serena or my mom.

" hey mom can you take care of mao-chan for me today, I'm selavratin my boyfriends birthday." I ask her and she agreed to take care of my son.

" mao-chan I want you to be good for grandma, okay." I said to him and he clapped his hands and I hear the door bell ring.

I took mao-chan with me and open the door to see my mom. She took mao-chan and left me to finish the cake.

☆time skip☆

3:30 p.m.

I look at the clock and see that naruto will send me the gift. I hear a beep on my table kitchen and see is the gifts that order and It came with a note.

"What is this, I don't remember having a note on it" I said and read it.

Hey its me sasuke I wanted to let you know that I heard that your having a birthday party for your boyfriend and I wanted to remind you to be careful.

I sweatdrop at the last comment and put it away.

'Really sasuke, I don't think I will go their or maybe neh' I thought and look at myself in the mirror on the hallway. I put the gifts and the cake on the table. 

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

yaten ( pov ):

" hey you guys i'm leaving to see y/n" i said and went running to the car and went to y/n's house.

i wonder what she will give me as a gift, i hope that she is the present' i thought and shake my had and trying to get y/n out of my head.

' i can't think like that, i think i'm a pervert' i thought and still see y/n cover in cake and she was on her bet, i hit my head on the car wheel and park myself in front of y/n house. 

i got out the car and check that i don't look bad and went to the door to see a note.i pick it up and read it. 

                                                                    you can open the door know 

                                                                                                   your girlfriend y/n 😄

" here goes nothing" i said and open the door and i smile when i see y/n at the kitchen.

" happy birthday yaten!" she said happily and throwing confetti in the air and i had a smile

" come on yaten food is ready" she said and we sit down on the table, i look at the food and its amazing. 

' i never had this kind of birthday's, they only give me presents and that's it

' i never had this kind of birthday's, they only give me presents and that's it. i'm happy that i came here to earth i meet the most amazing beautiful girlfriend and i wont change a thing.' i thought and look at y/n who is smiling and eating. 

* time skip* 

we finish eating and we were getting ready to open the gifts that y/n buy me. 

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

y/n ( pov ):

I gave yaten my first gift to him and I was waiting for his reaction. 

" I order them from a friend and got you does, the black ring is for you and the gold ring is for me and inside the ring it says " I will always love you no matter what " I said to him and he hugged me and kiss me on the lips.

"I love it y/n " he said and I got the other gift for him. He open it and see a blue necklace and I put on him and look in his eyes.

"No matter what yaten I want you to never take it off ,ok " I said to him and he nodded.

We only kiss for a while and I stood up to walk at the kitchen for the cake and lighting the candles and went to the living room. 

" happy birthday yaten" I said happily and he blow the candles off and we eat the cake. 

6:35 p.m. 

I look at the clock and we been cuddling with each other and enjoy the silence. 

"Best day ever and plus I get to spend time with you" yaten said and kiss my head and I nodded but I was thinking if I want to do it with him

' I know I'm ready and plus I trust that he won't hurt me ' I thought as I looked at yaten and he looked at me. 

" yaten were not finished yet " I said and I blushed and see that yaten is blushing too. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you like it 😀😀