mystery of chibi chibi

Sorry I didn't update so much is because I'm working on other stories.

"Yes that's it mao-chan , you can do it " I said happily and I had my camara on to take a video of him as he is learning to walk baby steps.

I pick up mao-chan up and put him in his baby stroller. We went to visit Serena and chibi chibi ,and plus my mom told me to look out for them.

★Time skip ★

I opened the door and went inside. I here talking in the living room and went to check it out.i see chibi chibi given sweets to serena and serena was crying happily.

" aww how nice of you chibi chibi and serena you should not be eating to much candy, you know that you'll get cavities and plus mom will get angry " when i said the last part she pale, because we know how mom gets all angry. i feel something pulling my skirt down and i look down to see chibi chibi.

" what is it chibi chibi?" i asked her and she show me a house address and i blink a little.

" is this your friends house" i said to her and she nodded.

i was going to say something to serena but she left to go to her room and i call mom,to tell her about me taking chibi chibi to a her friends house.

" lets go chibi chibi and you too mao-chan maybe we can buy some ice cream" i said and they both yell happily and i laugh a little.

* time skip *

" chibi chibi please come down from their, you"ll get hurt" i said and a little scared that she will fall down. i had mao-chan sleep in my arms , i look to see chibi chibi falling down but she had in umbrella with her.

' thank god that she had one because i could feel myself guilty if she got hurt. i feel like someone is fallowing us ' i though and look behind me but nobody was their. i shrug and went walking beside chibi chibi.

chibi chibi went through the bush and i jump with mao-chan in my arms sleep, i'm surprised that he didn't wake up.

" chibi chibi don't go running to the street!" i said and went running behind her and she stop for me to get to her. we walk some more and we went through a house that had a bug bull dog and we stop to pet him, he lick chibi chibi and mao-chan , we went walking.

************

Serena P.O.V.

Me and the girls were watching my sister and chibi chibi get along with this big dog.

" They really not afraid of that big dog, are they?" mina said and we nodded.

" chibi chibi and y/n don't judge by looks and chibi chibi acts like Serena, doesn't she?" minako said and they look at me. i blush thinking that i will have a second child.

" So that means that chibi chibi may be Serena's second child?" Amy ask and i put my hand on my face and hiding my blush.

" Oh please, Ami-chan " i said and we see that they left the dogs home. We were walking away really fast so the dog won't see us but of curse the dog saw us. we yell and complain that we will be good and that we wont be late for school anymore.

We went running for our life's and complaining that this dog love my sister Chibi Chibi and the baby but not us.

"How come that dog likes chibi chibi,mao-cha and y/n but not us!" mina yell.