the baby is what!!???

she or you are still wearing the same clothes from kushina clothes.

currently me and kakyuu were with the starlights in the studio, i sit down in a couch because i felt really tired and my stomach started to hurt but not so much like pain,the princess was standing there just thinking with her eyes close and the guys were dance practicing because i just found out that is going to be there last time as a idols and they wanted to do a last concert.i hear them come in and yaten went to my side to kiss me but i move away he looked confused.

"oh no mister you better take a bath if you want a kiss, you all sweaty"i said and he sweatdrop and just chuckle a little. 

"princess, we will definitely called the light of hope at this final concert!" taiki said with a serious look and the princess had the same look.

"now's the time for all of us to rally together and focus our wish" she said and taiki nodded.

"no problem as long that you're here, we can do it ourselves" he said and yaten nodded with determination.

"since our song reached you, we'll find it for certain!" yaten said and he put his hand around my waist and i put my head on his shoulder, i see seiya siting on a bar stool and thinking about something.

"before that galaxia guy comes to this planet... we'll find the light of hope! right,seiya?" taiki said asking in the end to seiya and taiki called at him again to break his thoughts and he looked up at us confused.

"um, yeah" he said looking at the princess with a small smile but she frowns and worried about seiya.

/////////////// time skip///////////

it was late and raining outside we came to the studio and gather together, me and yaten were siting at the couch because when i came in the studio my stomach started to hurt and yaten looked worried and i told him i was but he still wanted me to sit down to not stress myself out to much.

" at last" yaten said and kiss my forehead and i sigh.

" if we can't find the light of hope today, we will go but except for yaten he had decided to stay with her fiancee and the baby. the only thing i could say to both of you that i wished you good luck" he said to us and we nodded, we hear the door knock and to my surprised is to see usagi with a small frown with haruka and michiru behind her. 

"um, good luck in your final concert! i.." she was going to say something but seiya cut her off.

"can you excuse me, but would you please leave us for a while?" he asked all of us and i nodded and yaten helped me up and we both went outside the room and i hear haruka give them five minutes and hear them right behind us. yaten took out a chair from a small closet and made me sit down, i thank him an he nodded with a smile. 

"soon this planet will turn in a battlefield, you guys will see how scary it will turn out" taiki said as he walked beside us and i took yaten's hand in worried.

" me and guys we know we can't defeat galaxia but i won't surrender for the sake of my wife and my son nagisa" yaten said.

" you can bluff as much as you want!" taiki said with a smirk and haruka glared at him.

"whatever happens, i'm going to complete my task!" he said and michiru nodded.

"we have something to protect even by sacrificing our lives!" she said and yaten,taiki were ready to preform but yaten stopped and look at me.

yaten p.o.v. 

" if we can't find the light of hope in this concert.." i said and kiss y/n on her forehead and then to her lips, we kissed like about a minute, i went in one knee and kissed the baby bump.