anything is possible (part 1)

y/n P.O.V. 

i was in the living room and just sewing on the red cloth, yaten had to go because of the busy schedule one he had band practice then he has to be a judge of a contest singing. i told him not to worry for the both of use and that he should go before they yell at him. everything that has happen yesterday, a lot of reporters have been going wild that yaten has a girlfriend and soon to be father, sometimes they will take pictures of me and yaten. 

'knock knock' 

i hear the door knocking and i stood up and leaving my stuff alone, i open the door and was surprised to see minako-chan in front of me with a sad smile. 

"minako-chan is everything alright,why the sad smile?" i asked her as i let her in to my house, she sit down on the couch and i went to make a tea. minutes later i give the tea to her and she drink it slowly. 

"i got a letter from the contest i was on and i pass, but i'm not even sure if i want to take it with all of this going on like the three lights and the enemies. what i do y/n-chan? i wanted some advice from you? i look up to so much" she said as she look at me with sad eyes and hope on her voice. i'm surprised that she looks up to me, sure i have my sister that looks up to me but having other person admire you is pretty shocking. 

"minako-chan let me ask you something and i want you to tell me the true. do you love being a sailor? and what is your dream?" i asked and she look thoughtful and she answer with a smile. 

"i love being a sailor, it means that i like being around you guys and i love to protect this planet from anything. my dream my goal is to be a famous idol of all japan" she said and i nodded with a smile. 

"well, a friend of mine ones said to find a goal,find a dream and don't stop trying until you make it true. i want you to fallow your dream minako-chan i believe you and i know that the girls believe it too,come on since when did this all sailor thing had stop you. you are minako aino the future idol,ya know" i said with a smile and made a punch and looked at her.

 you are minako aino the future idol,ya know" i said with a smile and made a punch and looked at her

 "you know something y/n, your right i'm minako aino and nothing can stop me. i have to go to school bye" she said as she was leaving but she stop for a moment and looked back at me with a smile. 

"you know something too y/n, the baby and yaten are lucky to have you as a mom and a wife anybody will be lucky to be with you" she said and i had tears of happiness and she look so confused, i wave it off with a hand. 

"i'm okay is just my hormones, know go before you are late" i said and she nodded and went running. 

/time skip/

me and yaten were on a small date in a coffee shop, he was telling me about that maybe that they felt the energy of there princess. 

"so, taiki and seiya said that they felt it and i did too, and taiki also said that he smell the scent of her yesterday when we were saying good bye to the girls. he saw a red butterfly flying around the little red head girl" he said as he drink his coffee, i nodded understanding.