xiv. waiting

"i never told you to bring me here

"i never told you to bring me here." harry said in a whisper, mainly because it hurt to talk. they both sat in the waiting room as maisie filled out the paperwork for harry.

"you didn't have to tell me, i did it cause i know that you need to see a doctor."

"no i don't, i'm perfectly fine, maisie." harry protested.

maisie stopped writing and looked at him, "harry, you got badly hurt, you even said that it hurts to breathe. do you know how bad that is? something could be seriously wrong, i brought you here for you're own good plus i'm worried. now stop whining and help me fill this out." maisie said, ending the conversation.

harry knew that she had a point. maisie always had a point with every argument they had. harry was just stubborn at times.

but harry obeyed his bestfriend's request and helped her fill out the paperwork.

after she turned it in, they waited. harry knew that he was going to get x-rays. he knew something was wrong with his ribs at that point, it was no doubt to him. he was worried for himself.

but as the two bestfriends waited to hear harry's name, they talked about random things; music, tv shows, movies. almost any conversation topic you can think of they talk about.

after over an hour or two of talking, they finally heard harry's name.