lxv. cry

joy filled the boy's body up to the brim when he finally got to run into his mother's embrace

joy filled the boy's body up to the brim when he finally got to run into his mother's embrace. he hasn't been able to hug her or see her in months so it brought an immense calm feeling to the boy. he loved his mother so much and always missed her dearly whenever she was gone.

they stood there, just hugging eachother, for what felt like hours but was only about five minutes. but harry didn't want to let go, but he had to only to let gemma get a hold of her as well.

as he stood there, he just stared at a wall, thinking. thinking about what exactly he was going to say to his mother when he told her. how he was going to start the conversation, how he was going to prepare her for it, how he was going to word everything. just all of it, because he didn't want to cry. the boy was so tired of crying. he didn't want to cry in front of his mother, especially since he knew he already had to prepare himself for seeing her cry. the boy knew, without a doubt that his mother was going to cry. he didn't want her to but it was going to happen. he knew it.

that killed him inside.

but as she finally pulled away from hugging her daughter, she looked at harry and that grabbed harry's attention.

"hey, what's wrong? i know you needed to tell me something, what was it love?" his mother said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"i was raped."

harry just said it, he ignored his plans and his preparation for the talk. he just said it, without even thinking.

but he didn't regret it.