xxx. questions

harry felt as if he were in trouble, he probably was told to stay after because he wasn't paying attention

harry felt as if he were in trouble, he probably was told to stay after because he wasn't paying attention. it scared him, harry never liked getting in trouble.

but as the last student left the classroom and the only people in there were harry and mr. graham, his worry went away for some reason. like he could tell that he wasn't in trouble.

his teacher pulled a chair in front of harry and sat down in it.

"so i would like to ask you a couple questions, and you are one hundred percent obligated to say no, okay?" he asked the boy. harry wasn't sure how to reply so he just nodded.

"okay, well first, how are you?"

"i'm okay." harry said, playing a bit with the fabric of his skirt.

"that's good, i'm happy you are." he said.

harry didn't find it weird that his teacher was asking him that, mr. graham was the type of teacher that always helped out his students, the nice and caring type. the teacher that actually wanted his students to succeed. harry didn't really know every detail
of his life, obviously. but he did know that he had a wife and a six year old daughter. mr. graham sometimes would tell stories about them, usually after a vacation.

harry actually liked mr. graham, he was his favorite teacher. he seemed like a good guy, he would always come to school in a suit and he always seemed upbeat all the time.

"okay, so you may not know this but i'm a photographer and lately i've been working on this piece that has to do with breaking stereotypes. you, harry, are obviously being yourself with the clothes you wear, you are breaking the stereotype that boys and girls have to wear a specific type of clothes." he said with a smile on his face.

"so i would like to know if you would come to my house tomorrow and let me photograph you for my piece." mr. graham asked.

harry automatically wanted to say yes. no one had ever really taken an interest into harry's choice of clothes other than to call him names and bully him. plus, harry thought it would be nice to do that for his teacher. but then again, he did find it a bit weird that he had to go to his house for this.

"oh and my wife will be home as well, just in case you find it a bit weird." he said as if he were reading harry's mind.

he wasn't sure if he should. part of him wanted to but the other just wasn't sure.

it took a little bit for harry to make his decision but he was sure of it.

"okay, i'll go." harry smiled as he gave in to this opportunity.

"great! i can drive you to my house after school tomorrow and we can talk more about it there." mr. graham said with a smile.

harry nodded, standing up and grabbing his things.

he was about to leave when his teacher stopped him, "oh and don't tell anyone about it, okay harry?"

the boy wasn't sure how to reply but he just said, "okay."

harry ignored the bad chills that went down his spine as he walked out of the classroom.