li. hangover

harry awoke to the feelings of pounding within his head, light in his eyes and two arms around wrapped around him

harry awoke to the feelings of pounding within his head, light in his eyes and two arms around wrapped around him. he surprisingly wasn't alarmed nor frightened, he felt calm. this was the first time in awhile that he felt calm. it was a really nice feeling. he didn't have thoughts running through his head, he didn't feel the pit in his stomach or the loss of his soul. he felt warm, nice, and calm; well aside from his headache.

he looked up to see louis, sleeping peacefully. his face looked soft yet radiant. the light from the sun that peaked through harry's curtains gave the boy a ray of light that cascaded across his face. it seemed to brighten up his features, making harry smile. harry seemed to fall in love with every single one of his facial features at that very moment.

he wanted to kiss his nose and his lips, to feel how soft they felt against his own. he wanted to touch his soft skin, to stay with him right beside his sunshine.

the small boy didn't want to move from his spot. he wanted to stay like this because for the first time in a long time, he was starting to feel happy. but he knew he had to get up to take some medicine and get a drink or else his headache would worsen.

it's his fault for drinking, he regretted every dumb thing he did the night before. he began to hate himself for it all.

he managed to slip out of the warmth of louis' embrace without waking him and grew lightheaded d as he stood up. he sighed to himself.

drinking always results in a hangover the next morning, harry.