lv. nod

louis stepped into the counselor's office, closing the door behind him

louis stepped into the counselor's office, closing the door behind him. "he's okay, just very upset and hurt right now. not by you, ms. wheeler. just by the thing he came up here to tell you." louis said, brushing his hand through his hair. once louis came up to the office, he calmed harry down by telling holding him and telling him how much he loved him. and now the boy sat quickly outside of the counselor's office while louis talked to her.

"what did he need to tell me? all he said was someone here hurt him to the point where he wasn't himself. i can clearly notice that too, but he didn't tell me who or what exactly happened. he got so overwhelmed and then asked me to call you and now we are here." she said, her words filled with worry.

"i don't know if i should be the one to say it but i know that if i don't then he won't get justice for what happened to him. i don't know who did because he hasn't even told me yet but harry was raped. it happened almost a month ago but that does lessen the terrible things that harry has been enduring since then." louis confessed, his eyes holding back the few tears that wanted to escape.

ms. wheeler just stood there, silent. louis didn't blame her for her shock, louis had almost the same reaction when harry called him and told him.

but they both gave each other a look, they both knew that they had to get harry to tell them who did, or else he will never get justice.

all louis did was nod and proceeded to walk out of her office to talk to harry.