─ ❁ ─

it has been two and half weeks since the two boys
talk or even seen eachother.

louis tomlinson. the poor boy feels as if he is going through withdrawals, not from drugs or anything like that. oh no, that is not the case. louis isn't a drug addict or an alcoholic, but if a human could be considered a drug then yeah he would be. because louis is addicted to harry. the boy didn't even do anything in particular, for some unknown reason, louis was so drawn to the boy. so much so that he fell in love. so far in love that he couldn't even deny it. he wanted to shout from the rooftops that he is in love with harry styles. but what is making go through withdrawals is, he can't talk to harry. he wants to, so badly. just to text him and give him a compliment or just see how he is. but he can't. harry needs time. but that time seemed to be killing louis.

harry styles. he still hasn't told anyone who raped him, he felt as if he did then the man would hurt him more. he still hasn't even told his own sister and he is still avoiding having a conversation about it with maisie. he couldn't bring himself to do that because talking about it is like reliving it. and harry didn't want to do that, he wants it all to just go away. usually, to keep himself for thinking about that incident, he thinks of louis. louis means a lot to him, whether likes to admit it or not, he does. but what louis did, haunts harry. it just adds on to his depressing thoughts.

but one day, harry wanted nothing but to talk to louis.

so after two and a half weeks without any interaction.

harry texts louis.