lxvi. wait

the next day

the next day

"why don't you invite louis over here for dinner tomorrow, baby? i really want to meet the boy that makes my harry happy."

those exact words are the words that made harry so happy. he was so incredibly relieved to know that his mother wanted to meet louis. that she was happy that harry had louis within his life, because harry was undeniably happy to have louis in his life.

it made him smile so brightly when louis said that he would love to come to dinner with harry's mother and sister.

just knowing that that was actually happening made harry so happy that he literally had no idea what to do with himself.

harry watched the clock, waiting for it to be the hour that louis came over.

he couldn't wait to see louis, even though it had only been a few days since he saw his love, he still missed him.

harry always missed louis whenever he wasn't around. he missed his voice, his hair, his eyes, his smile, his calming scent and presence; just everything. he loved that blue-eyed boy so much, more than he has ever loved anything. it blew his mind at how fast and hard he fell for louis. but he didn't regret a single thing. the small boy was so happy to be in love and to be loved. it was such an immense feeling that harry couldn't get enough of and louis never stopped giving it to him.

he just couldn't wait for those few knocks to hit the front door as louis stood on the other side.

he couldn't wait to open it up and see what he chose to wear that evening.

he couldn't wait to hug him and kiss him and to tell him how much he missed him and to say 'i love you' to him again.

the boy just couldn't wait.