xxxi. outfit

sunshine: just a daily reminder that whenever i see you, it makes my day seem brighter

harry smiled widely when he read that, he felt his stomach flip in the best possible way. that made him really, really happy.

angel: do you wanna help me choose an outfit for tomorrow?

sunshine: now, how would you be able to show me what you are wearing so i can help?

angel: we can facetime

sunshine: ha no

angel: please?

sunshine: i'm not ready for you to see me harry.

harry frowned, he really wanted to ask why he wasn't ready. the boy didn't understand why he had to keep it a secret. harry didn't really care for looks, he'd rather want someone with a great personality than good looks. but he had to put his curiosity away. this person told harry that he'll see him soon, harry just wanted it to be now.

angel: you won't have to. you can shut your light off so all i see is a black screen but you'll be able to see me.

harry hoped that he will say okay. he really wanted to hear his voice again, even though he did sound sick to harry the last time they talked on the phone. harry loved it. harry really liked his voice. he has grown to realize that almost everything this mystery guy has done for him, harry has loved. it made him very happy. harry loved being happy.

sunshine: okay fine.

harry smiled widely as he saw the facetime call pop up on his phone, he immediately pressed answer, and nothing but a black screen popped up. the boy was sad but he knew that it would happen.

"hiiii!" harry said, with a big smile on his face.

"hey love." he heard the guy say over the phone, that made harry smile being called that.

"okay, so i need your help looking for an outfit." he said, positioning his phone so it'll show him near his closet without him having to hold it.

"what for?"

harry went into his closet, it was basically a small walk-in closet. "just because i was asked to have photos taken of me for this project thing." the boy answered, keeping mr. graham's name out of it.

"that's so cool." he heard the guy chuckle through the phone.

"yeah, okay get ready for my little show." harry laughed as he grabbed the first outfit.