lvii. proud

"i love you, you know that right?" louis said, holding the curly haired boy close to him as they laid in his bed

"i love you, you know that right?" louis said, holding the curly haired boy close to him as they laid in his bed. louis loved being like this with harry, it was an amazing feeling. especially since he never thought he would be like this with him.

"yes, you tell me everytime you see me. you told me like five time today. " harry said, giggling within his words.

louis smiled widely, he loved harry's laugh, it was so angelic and pure. louis couldn't get enough of him. he was so proud of what harry did, he ended up telling louis that mr. graham was the person who raped him and even told him how it all happened but louis stopped harry when he was beginning to tell him about the actual incident. he didn't want harry to have to go through that again and louis didn't want to hear the horrible thing that he angel went through. it killed louis just knowing that it happened, he didn't want to hear about it in detail.

"well when someone loves someone, they want everyone to know, especially the person who that are in love." louis said, smiling lightly.

"how are you doing, harry?"

"i'm happy right now. it's like i don't have anything but happiness in me. i like this feeling."

"and you deserve to feel that all the time." louis said, confidently.

louis and harry both looked at eachother, they didn't say anything, just stared happily at eachother.