lii. beauty

louis opened his eyes, squinting a bit because of the sun that shine through the curtains

louis opened his eyes, squinting a bit because of the sun that shine through the curtains. he had awoken because harry tried to slip back into his arms as he was before. "harry?" louis asked, groggily.

harry looked at him, not noticing that he had woken him up until he said something, "i didn't mean to wake you up, i'm sorry." harry said, pouting as he laid his head against the pillow.

louis' heart practically melt at how adorable harry was, he was the most beautiful person in the world, in louis' opinion. nothing could ever compare to his angel's effortless beauty.

"it's okay, angel." he said, pulling harry close to him and wrapping his arms around him like before.

"you doing okay?" louis asked, he always wanted to make sure that the small boy was okay. harry nodded as a response while he played with the thin fabric of louis' tee shirt; rubbing it together between his thumb and pointer finger.

louis just smiled and watched him, harry had his own small smile plastered on his face. louis wanted to know what the boy was thinking, he wanted to make sure they were all good things. but he didn't ask.

they just laid there, reminiscing on how good it felt to just be there in silence. to not have to say a single word but just to think about the good things in life.

that was the true beauty of it all.