xxxviii. six

six hours

six hours. it had been six hours since the incident happened. gemma hasn't come into his room since he made his way home, he hasn't look or even turned back on his phone. all he did was dry off, put on some clothes and laid in bed, staring at the ceiling.

the boy felt completely and utterly empty inside, as if he was just a shell of a person with nothing inside. yet his mind was running wild with so many things that harry had just stopped trying to catch up on.

harry wanted to tell someone.

he knew only one person he could go to, a part of him didn't want to confess what happened, it didn't want anyone to know, it just wanted it all to go away. but the other part of him did want to tell someone, it wanted to get this terrible thing out of him. it didn't want this to be enclosed within him, eating him alive.

he turned on his phone, immediately getting notifications of old texts from gemma, maisie, and his sunshine.

he didn't want to stop and hesitate, he needed to do this.

he went into his contacts and pressed the call button for the contact, sunshine.

ring..

ring..

"hey angel, is everything okay? you didn't answer my texts earlier." harry heard silently over the phone.

he knew he just had to say it, he had to get it out to stop it from eating himself alive. he just had to.

"i was raped."

there was just silence.

--

this was a bit crappy but oh well.

m.