lix. dinner

the next day

the next day

the two siblings sat there at dinner, in silence. not a word was said at all. that wasn't like normal, they usually always talked about anything and everything. "harry?" gemma said, breaking the silence.

"yes, gemma?" harry said, looking up from his plate at his sister. he wasn't really even eating, he was just breaking his food into tiny pieces and eating the least he could. he hasn't been hungry, plus he felt like he was getting fat and he hated that feeling.

"i know what happened to you, your counselor, she called here and asked me if i knew and what i wanted to do about it. why didn't you tell me you were raped? what made you feel like you couldn't come to me? that hurts me, harry." she said, her voice kept breaking as she began to cry.

it broke harry's heart into pieces, he couldn't help the tears from falling the own eyes. he couldn't bring himself to say anything, he felt so bad. he just couldn't tell anyone, he didn't know why it was so easy to tell louis but maybe it was the fact that at the time, harry didn't know it was louis.

"i'm sorry.." his small, broken voice uttered out. his hands covered his face as he sobbed, all of his bad thoughts came rushing back into his mind. it's felt like whenever he got a break from being depressed, it always came back ten times worse. it killed harry.

he heard his sister's chair get pushed out and then her footsteps towards him, then her arms enveloped him within an embrace.

the two siblings cried, both in pain and regret.

"i want mom here. i miss her so much." harry sobbed.

"i know, i do too, i'll call her and tell her to come here for the weekend and tell her that it's an emergency. i won't tell her because you need to tell her." gemma said, petting harry's hair as an attempt to calm him down. "but whatever happens, we are gonna get him in jail, i promise you that harry. he won't get away with what he did to you. i promise."

harry was broken, he wanted his mom there as well as louis because he knew that he wasn't going to be able to get any proper sleep that night.