xxiv. silence

harry sat in silence, he had reread the text from the unknown person about fifty times now

harry sat in silence, he had reread the text from the unknown person about fifty times now. he had sent multiple texts to him, asking what did he mean and if he was okay.

but no reply.

harry's mind came up with different scenarios for what that text had meant. all of them scared him. even though that text said he wouldn't get hurt again, what if he did? what if it'll be worse now?

his mind kept coming up with different what if's taking him down into a spiral of worry and anxiety. harry started to have trouble breathing, it didn't help that his ribs were partially bruised still.

he sat up and carefully stood up and walked to his bathroom. he looked himself in the mirror. he looked pale and the expression on his face was plastered with just worry.

he felt it coming up, he hadn't even eaten today but he felt it. he ran to the toilet and proceeded to throw up everything, what he had last night for dinner, his emotions; everything.

he sat up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. but he felt it again, but it wasn't the need to throw up. it was the need to cry, and that's exactly what he did. harry didn't hold back anything. he sat on the bathroom floor, crying.

he hated feeling as if he could do nothing. he hated when his anxiety got the better of him.

it takes a lot for harry to hate something but he hated it so much.