5

"On your 17th birthday, that lands on halloween, you will meet a demon and an angel.You have to fall in love with one in order to seal the fate of the world."

"What?"I blinked a couple of times still not understanding.

"Well there was some misunderstanding.Before you were born there was a war going on between the demons and the angels of god."

"Why?" This all seems to be coming from a fictional book or something. 

"Because of an incognito book, that held secrets of both.So if the angels got it all demons fall, if demons got it all heaven would die.But the day you were born the book was to be hidden by the angels, but they made a mistake. Instead of concealing it within the underground hideout of exorcists beneath the hospital they put it inside your body.That's why you wear that necklace around your neck to hide the scent,"He pointed to my silver necklace with a leaf.

"Huh?"I looked at the former silver leaf that was now bronze.

"That means their close, and the time is near."

"Wait Joe...where do you come in?"

"I um I'm not really your cousin.And I'm an exorcist who was assigned to you if you turned evil I'd... correct you."

"What!" I jumped out of my seat with rage.

"You were never my cousin and yet you still pretended to be my family all because of your 'assignment'! All the times you said you'd stay was only because you had to! Even now you were only concerned because of your job! Unbelievable! Nani come,"I picked her up and she began to cry because of how upset I was.

"Inco come back!It wasn't just because of my job!"Before Joe could finish Incognita had already slammed the door behind her."It's because I grew to love you..."

"Sissy are you okay?" Nani curled up next to me on the floor.

"Sorry Nani, I'm just kinda upset.I just really thought he cared but it was all a lie," I rubbed my eyes so i wouldn't cry.On my 17th birthday I'd need to fall in love with one, and save the world.What happens after my choice?What will my choice be?Why did mom never tell me?Why have I been lied to my whole life I! I need to go back tomorrow,I need to protect my family. I can't trust Joe,I need to be quick, not naive.Tomorrow I'll say what I need and on my birthday I need to finish everything.It'll all go back to normal-back to normal, normal.