28

"Let them go with you,"I looked to the staircase, where the voice was coming from.

"M-mom?"Does she know too? As if reading my mind she smiles and says,"We all know."

"Bu-but... Ugh i give up,"I leaned against my door and slid to the floor.

"Does that mean we can go?" Yano asked peering into my face. And i nodded reluctantly.

"Yes!" He threw his fist in the air.

"We already have our bags packed. We all only have one suitcase,"Joe pointed to the three suitcases in the hallway.

"Yeah and we managed to get this much money, since we did come in late,"Yuki handed me 505 dollars.

"Oh,"I took it and held on to them.

"Oh yeah, me and Yuki severed our ties with the other worlds,"Yano took off his shirt and showed me his back. There were two big scars there, "Wait did you have wings?"

"Yep they were put on me so i could enter back into the underworld, but i told Joe to help me take them off so the king wouldn't know where i was."

"But didn't it hurt?"

"Nope, your mom put some kind of magic cream or whatever then they just had to pull them off," He smiled but it hurt me. Knowing he had to do that just to come with me.

"And i broke the chain that allowed me back into heaven,"Yuki put his hand on his chest and for a few moments there was, what seemed to be a broken silver chain. "Mine didn't hurt either," he said.

"The order never gave me anything other than a phone to communicate so, i think we're good,"Joe put out his hand and i took it.

"Alright then let me get my bags and were off,"Now that i was standing i went off to my room. I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, i was still wearing the armband, of course i took the other outfit as well. I had to take it off, then after i left my room. My mom was standing there, holding out a book.