25

Even though Joe knew me for so long he could still hardly tell my lies from my truths. "I um I-ugh fine. White is falling back and i thought if i helped with her homework she could catch up."

"Oh Incognita,"He smiled and patted my shoulder. Sorry Joe i wish i could actually tell you.

"Hey White i'm back!"

"I was worried when you ran off like that!"

"Sorry, I was just getting these,"I showed her the books.

"Going to study even when we leave? That's just like you,"She smiled.

"Yeah, well hopefully everything goes well tomorrow,"I sighed and crawled into my bed.

*Ring Ring*

"Mmh?" I sluggishly stood up and turned off my alarm. I stretched and took in a deep breath, "Today's the day,"I said looking around the empty room.I had already packed the things i needed into my big book bag and my two carry-on's.Everything else was put into my closet, they're probably just going to throw everything away once i leave.

"Good morning birthday girl!"Joe suddenly bust into my room with balloons and threw confetti everywhere.

"Oh hey Joe,"I smiled brightly at him.

"C'mon downstairs! Everyone woke up ahead of you for this!"He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside the room before i could object.

"B-but i haven't even showered!"

"Who cares? C'mon,"We ran down the stairs and entered the pastel colored living room.There was cake, cookies, ice cream, anything sweet. You name it and it'll be on the table!

"Oh,"Aside from the food there were these pearl jelly water beads as centerpieces on the tables.

"Ms.Edith also invited some of your friends as well,"Yuki was standing in front of me holding out a small box.

"Can i open it now?" Before Yuki answered Joe did.

"Not yet, you need to shower and then go to his room alright. From there you'll get dressed,"He pushed me up the stairs and i followed his instructions. I wonder why i have to go to Yuki's room though.