12

"But why?"

"Because I want to help too! If anything were to happen I'd only get in the way.I can't stand feeling helpless all the time!"My hands balled up into fists.Joe walked over to me and he gently wrapped his hands around my trembling body.

"You don't need to force yourself to be strong,"He stroked my hair just like he did when I was little. "I'll always protect you. If anything you're the one who gives me strength you don't need to train. I won't train you you'll just be forcing yourself." Though his words were kind and had good intention they weren't what I wanted to hear.

"No!"I pushed him away so suddenly he lost his balance and tumbled over."If you don't teach me then I'll ask Yuki!"I ran out the room and burst into Yuki's room.Before he knew what was happening my arms were already wrapped around him.

"Miss Silver?"His eyes widened and his cheeks went bright red.As I leaned my head on him I realized something.This is so...firm and strong but cold? I looked up to see his blushing face and bare chest.

"I-I I'm so sorry!"I let go immediately and turned around.My heart raced and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach multiplying.

"It's alright,"Instead of pulling his shirt back on he pulled me back in. Into his cold but comforting embrace.

"Yuki!"His broad chest was against my back and his warm cheeks against my head.As his wings wrapped around us like a blanket.Letting myself be embraced I closed my eyes."Please make me stronger,"I whispered.

"I'll do whatever you wish,"He let his wings open again and let his arms loosen.

"Are you alright with this?"I moved away slightly and turned to face him only to see he was still blushing.

"Yes.We can begin tomorrow,"He grabs his shirt and put it on.

"Thank you!"I bow in deep respect and head into the hallway.

"Ah Silver!"He stretches out his hand.

"Yes?"

"Never mind,"He took back his hand and scratched his head awkwardly.

"See ya,"I closed the door and headed to my room.As I passed Joe's room I heard a hard hit against the wall. "Why doesn't she understand!"Joe was crying as he spoke.His hushed tone made it all worse. I slowly reached for the door knob.