29

"What's this?"

"A photo album,"She smiled gently.

"Oh mom, i wish i could take it but the less we take the be-"

"Don't worry. I already have a place for you to stay."

"Really?"

"You can take the metro-north, new haven line all the way to West Haven. There someone will be waiting to take you to the new house-"

"Yeah but mom we can't just live there, if not there's a good chance they'll find us."

"So then you're going to do a lot of traveling,"She poked my shoulder.

"To where?"

"Everywhere. But it has to be far from where you all actually live, and the day before you come back home do something big! So that they see you were there and they'll think 'here they are!' but in reality-"

"We're someone completely different! You're a genius mom!"I hugged her so tight she almost dropped the album.

"Whoops,sorry."

"It's fine but remember when you guys get there lay low. Only when you travel you can let loose, okay?"I nodded. And she smiled. "Alright then,"Even though she was smiling i knew she was sad to see us all leave.

"Whenever i can i'll try and call okay?" She nodded and her eyes began to get watery.

"You should all go, i called a cab. He's probably already outside,"I nodded and walked downstairs with my things.

"Are you all ready?" I asked and they all nodded. When i opened the door White was there leaning against the van parked waiting there for us.

"Hey Silver this guy says he's taking us?" She asked peering behind me.

"Yeah,and also the boys are coming too."

"The boys?"She giggled as we put the luggage in the trunk.

"What's so funny?" Yano asked obviously bothered.

"Nothing, i just find it funny she referred to you all as 'the boys',"White was smiling innocently at him. Her carefree attitude rubbed off on me and i smiled as well."Take us to the north-metro station please,"We were all on board when the van took off.