16

"How was your day?"Joe said giving me some of the dinner mama made yesterday.

"Good I guess,"I started to eat.

"She met Yano today,"Yuki was right next to me. I didn't think he would tell Joe!

"Yano?" Joe still didn't seem to know who that was, "Just an old friend Joe don't worry." I laughed, but there was uneasiness in my voice.

"What really? The demon king's son is a friend of yours?" Yuki put his fork down and pondered for a moment. What was i thinking! An angel can't lie.

"Ah no! I-,"Quickly I tried to think of a lie but Joe already caught on.

"Hm trying to fool me? Good job Yuki,"He patted Yuki like a friend but his cheerful voice seemed forced.

"Oh?"Yuki was still pleased with the motion.

"So then let's get moving,"Joe put the plates in the sink. And with the crashing of ceramic plates he began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I blinked at his amused face.

"This is where the fun really begins,"He snapped his fingers and the whole house disappeared.

"Where are we?"I looked around and all i saw was green for miles and miles. With specs of white and red, and the blue sky.

"I guess I'll be going now. Remember, don't be shy,"Joe snickered and then vanished. Just like the table and the chairs we sat on.

"So he knows teleportation?"Yuki stood up and brushed off the dirt from his clothes. Then held out his hand towards me,"Don't worry. He only took us a little ways from your town. Either way I'm here to help you."

"I uh-,"My heart skipped a beat. His out stretched hand firmly held mine. He was perfectly outlined with the sunlight's rays. He looked like... an angel. "Thank you Yuki," I took in the light and ignored my thoughts. "So what are we supposed to do?" I stood in the center of the field.

"Haha fall in love of course,"He turned to me and smiled pleasantly.

"Wh-,"before i uttered a word I was embraced by Yuki. But I was too bewildered to realize it. Not until, " Your hair,"He stroked my hair gently. "It's so soft and silky.Yet it looks unmanageable," He began to giggle. I began to feel butterflies all around my body. I saw them in the clouds. But they somehow never reached my heart.