26

After bathing i put on my undergarments and my bathrobe. And walked outside the steamy bathroom, i headed over to Yuki's room.

"Mom?" I saw my mom there with a white laced, sleeveless dress.

"Happy birthday,"She held the dress out to me, silently urging me to put it on.

"Thanks mom,"I took it from her hands.

"We'll be outside waiting."After that she left the room. As i put on the dress i realized how this was going to be the last day i'd see everyone. After i put it on i looked in the mirror, my tummy was slightly visible since the dressed looked like a two piece, but it was connected in the back. "I don't know if i look good in this,"i began to get self conscious as i adjusted the dress.

"What're you talkin' about? You look great,"I spun around to the voice.

 "Oh Yano what's up?"

"Nothing, i just came to give these two things to you,"He handed me a small bag, and a pair of laced upper platform stilettos.

"These are so... "I traced the design on them.

"Pretty?"

"Detailed, are you sure i should be wearing all this?" I knew these two things added up would be worth at least two months of my salary.

"Course you should! If you ask me you should wear things like these everyday. Now c'mon and hurry up. Everyone is waiting,"He gave those things to me and left. I put the heels on carefully and then stood up, though i don't wear heels much i do know how to handle them. That said, "These sure are high,"I walked around the room in them to test them out. Then i check the small bag Yano had given me. "Oh he got everything,"There were the 1,000 dollars the diamond necklace and,"What's this?" A small golden box, and when i opened it there was a silver armband with what seemed like sound waves. When i took it out a small piece of paper slipped out. It read:

Did you think you could fool me? I know you need that money to leave, i know because your friend White. She was shocked with my power. I know everything you tell her, i know everything you do together. You can't fool me. But don't worry i won't tell. Just read the armband, and tell me your answer.

"Read the armband?" As i looked at it i saw small letters written on the inside part. "Take me with you...take me with you?" Finally i realized what he meant.

"I guess i have no choice,"I signed. There's one more person in our runaway party.