9

Instead I slowly headed to the window, praying nothing would happen.My heart raced with every step I took..Even my breathing was low.I finally made it and quickly closed the window.

"Now you,"I looked over to the phone near my feet.I crouched down to grab it but then,"Don't." Someone's voice echoed in the room.

"Wh-why not?"Though the voice was gentle.All the unknown gives you chills.

"He might have cursed it.If you touch it he'll be allowed inside,"The male voice said calmly.

"Then you grab it,"I stood up no longer afraid.

"I can't do that,"He seemed to be puzzled.

"Why not?"I spoke to him, he had sparked my interest. 

"Well I uh um."

"No excuse huh?"

"I'm not in a physical form."

"Then make one,"I sat down on my bed.

"But..."

"Go ahead, then it'll be easier for you to tell me who you are."

"Fine..."The male voice reluctantly agreed.A few seconds flew by and then he began to appear.I immediately noticed his soft blue eyes.They stood out perfectly framed by his brown hair.

"Are you Miss Incognita?"He was now fully formed.His beautiful white wings spread.The uniform he wore was white and gold.

"Pardon?"I was thrown off by the sudden formalities.

"Sorry,"He bowed down respectfully before coming back up."My name is Yuki and I am an angel of god.I was sent here in order to please you,"He said making eye contact with me but then suddenly looking away.

"Ohhh so that's why you're doing this.Of course by please you mean to make me fall in love with you?"He didn't answer but I knew what his silence meant.

"Anyway my name is Incognita but my friends call me Silver,"I looked over at White.

"Silver?"He whispered it curiously.

"Would you mind explaining to me all that's going on right now?"I couldn't look him in the eye.Or else...he'd see my fear and my pain.Something no one should bare.