15

"Thank goodness, at least that scoundrel knew not to hurt you,"He let go of my warm face and relaxed.

"But Yuki who was that?"Finally getting over my feelings I plopped down next to him.

"That was Yano, the demon King's son,"Yuki was looking at the sky and his hands clutching the bench handles.

"The demon king... ?"Meaning he's the demon who is to conquer me?

"Yes like God, all of us are his kids ,but none special above another. The demon king chooses 6 sons and they have to go thru a series of trials until only 3 are left. Of those 3 they serve as his personal helpers and generals. One the successor, and he was picked out of those 3."

"But if all are equal in God's eyes then why were you picked Yuki?" Yuki seemed to hold his breath. Really thinking.

"Before I came here he said, 'The earth is old and though you come from there, your pearl is so new. Clean it and show them your real strength son. With that you will win.' But I have no idea what that means."

"It means you died so young, so inexperienced living a kind life. Making your pearl, or soul, beautiful but you didn't get a chance to show that off. Meaning your right for this situation both because of your age and because with me you'll show who you really are...haha at least thats what i think."

"But how will i win?"He looked deep into my eyes, piercing my heart.

"Dunno' maybe you have something that other boys don't have?"I moved closer to him.

"Are you sure?"He smiled sweetly.

"You'd have to show me right?"I said leaning in close to his ear.

"Ah!"Yuki panicked and suddenly stood up, his whole face red.

"Hahaha!" My teasing laugh echoed and I held my stomach as the laughter kept flowing.

"P-please don't tease me like that!"Yuki turned around and rubbed his arm.

"Sorry, but your reaction was priceless,"I took in a deep breath letting all the laughter fade.

"Hmph, that will cost you," He turned and began to walk back home.

"What do you mean? It was just a joke! Yuki? Yuki!"I chased after him. He just ran away from me, both of us running in the sun's light.