13

"I wouldn't do that if I were you,"Mother was coming up the stairs.

"But,"She stopped me.

"It's not the first time he hits the wall like that,"She went inside her room.

"Oh Joe.I'm sorry,"I turned and walked away heading inside my room.

"Incognita?"When i entered White was already up.

"Yeah?"

"He's watching,"She trembled as she spoke.I stopped.

"How do you know?"

"His eyes."

"His what?"I looked at the put down curtain and sensed someone's cold gaze."Let him watch.He can't come inside.Not with Yuki here,"I walked over to White ignoring my fears and dried throat.

"Yuki?"

"Yep the angel i met,"I put my hands on the bed, they were shaking but my voice was calm.

"Angel?"Her hope seemed to return.

"Mhm, He'll protect us." I laid on the bed.

"I hope so,"She looked over to the window.

Grrr.

The noise made us jump and i felt my heart beating in my throat.

"Silver..."White held my hand.

"It's okay, it's okay,"I began to breathe.Putting a stop to my fast shallow breaths.

"Leave us alone."

I spoke to the person watching.Making them know if they didn't I'd make sure Yuki found him.The noise stopped.The eyes went away as well.We let a small sigh of relief out.

"I'll stay up,"White turned the tv on.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I slept a lot and I got plenty of energy."

"If you wanna talk or just need reassurance wake me up kay?"

"Okay,"She sat back down near my feet.I closed my eyes and let my mind drift off letting my body rest for tomorrow.Let's hope I do well.I can't stand feeling like this anymore!