30

"Guys there's a small problem,"We had already put the luggage away and were on board the train when White suddenly points something out.

"What is it?" Joe asked.

"Most of these seat things are only facing one way, and the only ones facing each other have four seats."

"Yeah so?" Yano didn't understand what she was getting at. Neither did I for that matter.

"Well there are five of us!" We all looked at each other and ran towards the seats, but Yuki was the only one without a seat.

"Hahaha don't worry Yuki you can sit here with us,"Me and White moved over and made room for him to sit with us. Since he was considerably thin, just like White we were fine like that.

"Say, how long will it take us to get there?" Yano was impatient already.

"I'd say at least a couple of hours,"I replied to him but he seemed to be dissatisfied with my answer.

"You can use my phone to distract yourself,"Joe handed Yano his phone. I raised an eyebrow, i never thought he'd be kind to Yano. I smiled to myself and looked out the window. Even though we're only doing this because of that book, and there's a good chance if we get caught we'll all die, yet this still feels like a regular family trip.

"I'm kind of sad,"White whispers to me.

"Why?"

"Because she's leaving her town behind,"Yuki answers for her, and she nods.

"Just because you're sad doesn't mean you shouldn't leave."

"All our memories are there,"Joe says looking out the window.

"Then we'll make new memories. We'll make them better, just you wait,"As i responded i put my hand on the glass. The train took off, I'm sad too. I feel these knives stabbing my heart as i leave mother and my sister. But there are these feathers tickling my mouth, urging me to smile. I'll smile, even with this pain, because i know that only my feet are leaving this town. A part of my heart is dedicated to it, so in some way. I've never really left. But i'll use the rest of my heart to make the most of our new home.