24

"What was that?" i straightened myself out and then i heard real screams. I finally grasped the situation and ran towards the sound. There were already people near the woman who had screamed and when i got there, "Oh my god,"The woman was the one i had seen in my vision. Her knees had small cuts, and going up it just got worse. Her arms had been broken and her neck twisted. But there was no blood. None at all. It was as if all of it was sucked dry.

"What happened?" As i asked aloud the woman's body began to turn to ash.

"What is that!"

"Look!" i heard the people's panic from behind me and i started to get another vision and my legs grew weak. "No not here,"I tried to run away from the crowd but they all ran everywhere i didn't know where to go.

'Who-who are you! Get away!' This time i saw a man he thrusted his fists at the strange man before him. However, he was too slow the man was cut down and had his pockets run dry.

'I don't think your blood or soul will be of any use to me but i am still hungry.So long,' the gas mask came closer to the man, so close it touched his face.But then it came off, i was unable to see the face. I saw he was...drinking the blood of the man before him. It was so quick, not like a vampire. Then the gas mask was back on, and he stretched his hand and touched the man's heart, a gray orb came out and was taken in by the hand. Then the vision stopped, at least that one did.

"I need to get to the college before another one happens,"I ran to my collage and ran to my class. I took my math textbook and the notebooks of my other classes. Even when i leave i have to study, so if anything comes up i'll solve it quickly. As i thought of the best place to go, i made my way home.On my way there four other visions happened. Each one worse than the last.

" Where are you going with those books?" Joe was at the doorway pointing to my books.

"I need to study."

"There's a test when you get back?"

"Yeah,"I passed him and headed to my room.

"But if i remember correctly, it happens a month after you get back. And knowing you, you'd wait until the night before so what's really happening?"